[ICW] Week 4

Started by Oven, August 05, 2012, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I cannot be on today again.....sorry i might be out sunday too -__- Since Nixo is gone too idk if there will be 212 battles............ :confused: but i think some 212 will be there
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Quote from: {212}Leader.Arrow on August 11, 2012, 12:20:12 AM
I cannot be on today again.....sorry i might be out sunday too -__- Since Nixo is gone too idk if there will be 212 battles............ :confused: but i think some 212 will be there
That's unfortunate.  :( Hopefully enough of your guys get there. We might be willing to postpone if we have to.
I just can't seem to stay away...

212 won the Kamino battle. No complaints, besides the fact that we lost. Good game 212.

yes, this one goes to 212, i was there as the admin. 

Although, I feel bad for the YAK, as it appeared they lost a couple due to game crash.  I would prefer for the technology to not interfere with the matches.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

YAK won on Tat and Jabba

212 won Kamino, YAK won both Tatooine maps. Good games!  :cheers:
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wisefrozenthunder/screenshots/?view#124938307
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wisefrozenthunder/screenshots/?view#124938657
I didn't get a pic of the Kamino battle.
I just can't seem to stay away...

OK, I need some info for Sunday's servers:

Does Hoth have two maps?  Does Ice caves need to be in there too?

What era for Yavin IV ?  Didn't GRC drop out?

August 11, 2012, 05:13:06 PM #52 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:17:33 PM by {212}Mart
Yeah GG yak...luckily i got enough players rounded up for the battle :P . Kinda didn't like that a YAK came in the last sec during the Mos Esily but that's my only complaint :D     , I will try to lead 212 on Sunday also but if i can't make it Adamus should be there ;)

Quote from: Buckler on August 11, 2012, 02:43:25 PM
OK, I need some info for Sunday's servers:

Does Hoth have two maps?  Does Ice caves need to be in there too?
Ice caves then echo base for Hoth battles.

August 12, 2012, 11:39:15 AM #54 Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:46:13 PM by BlackScorpion
212 (attacking) vs. FC (defending)
FC wins, 2-0.

A member of 212, on Echo Base (Map 2) used DT and may have made a false start.  I wasn't able to catch either.  But a forfeit wouldn't change the results of the series.  Also, 212 was a bit late and I don't recall the penalties associated with that.

Game 1:
http://www.xfire.com/video/59e3d1/

Game 2:
http://www.xfire.com/video/59e3d4/

FC (attacking) vs. 212 (defending)
FC wins, 1-0.

Video will be up eventually.  People who watch all of it will see how to defeat FC, but I will give you an early hint: it involves spiking their drink so they fall asleep; they're a juggernaut. (ETA: The sarcasm may be a little hard to detect. This paragraph was intended to be sarcastic.)

Also, a member of 212 (Sammy?) cursed. He had been warned.  Also, Soul and various members of FC got into a little flaming war. Not sure how much of that will be on the video.

ice caves
[spoiler][/spoiler]

tranquaan
[spoiler][/spoiler]

did anyone get a screen cap for echo base? it was a quick game fc won.

Guys idk how long I can still play in this tourament I very busy on weekends now with my mates  8) I miss week 5 to -_-
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Yea Scopr...Soul came in and various FC started to flame to him :P , not sure what the problem was but past encounters should not lead to flaming in the ICW

Both sides flamed but it wasn't major; I'm not penalizing anybody this time but next week I will not be so forgiving! In particular, 212 leaders should take care to remind their players about the rules.

Week 5 thread is up.