Force Arena Phase 2 Clone trooper

Started by NB20026, April 15, 2019, 11:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 15, 2019, 11:19:59 AM Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:03:47 PM by NoBody20026
feel free to edit model

I know there are some who wonder: why put such a low poly model in SWBF? Well, TBH, a low-poly model is the perfect place to begin when you're learning rigging and weighting.

Good job on this!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Thanks this is not my first model I have some very good quality so this is my first realese not connected with my mods

Sorry if this is a bump!

But great work!  :tu:, although i would recommend converting the Cody mesh from Force arena. It has alot more detail  :P

Thanks for idea but first I have few things to do

Used this as a starting point to create a low poly version of the Episode III Trooper. Haven't 100% tested this yet. But the intention is to be able to use this instead of the stock troopers since they're easier on the poly count.

What I have done here is taken parts off the Commander Cody model from Force Arena and adjusted them to this model. In particular, I've addd in the kneepads, elbowpads and detailed belt. I've also added more model detail to the face. This version sits at 1274 polys. I would like to rework the TGA textures to be higher quality at some stage, but even now, it doesn't look too shabby. With a higher resolution texture it will actually look pretty good, I think.

Some of the enveloping has been adjusted according to my own personal preferences and where there were points not weighted to a single bone.

I'm using the original model untouched for the low1 model.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

May 10, 2020, 08:45:57 PM #8 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:03:48 AM by NB20026
Model looks amazing good job  :D also a bit reminds me by amount of polygons tfu wii model ( I know there weren't clone model)