SWBF War Update

Started by Hardcore, December 04, 2010, 08:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 04, 2010, 08:05:45 PM Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 01:11:24 PM by Hardcore
I removed the topic Gree posted about week 4 to avoid confusion, here is an update of whats going on with it.

The SWBF War is on hold for the time being. BD will start it back up when he can.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Oh that clears that up, I was starting to worry !

Great to see BD ended up not giving up on it, Now that I am geting more time i will be able to make it to more battles, I will try to get more people to also join and remind people of battles when they start up again  :cheer:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

I would like to be in this war also

About me: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SNIPING...Because im good at it =)

Also if you would be interested in dueling me im up for it, I will duel anybody except for Rage  :sick: 8)
{Never Forget} **You Will Always Miss 100% Percent's Of The Shots You Don't Take!**

"\\EVER//"

Matt do you have a MAC or PC? and sure ill duel you in a couple of days :( finals

I LUV UR AVATAR GIF

I would like to join the war! I like killing people in mortal combat!

January 20, 2011, 12:39:31 PM #6 Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:42:54 PM by SchTicK
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3429.0

What's up Penguin. Here is the link to week 5, it's never too late to sign up, there are lots of planets to conquer. Just commit to playing this Saturday.