The Battle for Wesnoth Game Night

Started by Hardcore, September 25, 2010, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, i've posted about this game a few times before and I think this time i'm going to promote it with a game night, likely tomorrow, Sunday Night around 6PM EST, we can play some multiplayer standard games against bots just to give everyone an idea how to play if they don't know, and then get into some real battles against each other, so join us for the marry slaughter! And ofcorse read below if you don't know what the game is.

Game Night: Sunday September 26th
Game Time: 6 PM EST
Game: The Battle for Wesnoth

Download the game here: wesnoth.org You want the Stable version 1.8.4 Mac or PC depending on your computer.

QuoteThe Battle for Wesnoth is a Free, turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme, featuring both single-player, and online/hotseat multiplayer combat.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Drat, I play wesnoth every now and then. I would have gone to this.

BTW, is anyone having some trouble with the site? Loading blank pages, having server overload problems etc.

Their site or MPC?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Aww I forgot to come. 

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Jedikiller on September 26, 2010, 06:50:52 PM
Their site or MPC?

This one. It's barely usable atm. Not to complain, but 1/2 times I load a page it loads blank and I have to reload it 2-4 times before I see anything, and even then I sometimes get the server overload error.