Is the forum dead?

Started by i2Bros, November 07, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
just asking
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Do I look dead?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

You posting that is basically a paradox.   ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

It's certainly less active than when I joined (late 2015). But a small community has its advantages. And there will always be people who love the original Battlefront games.

'Less active' isn't quite the same as 'dead'. Bear in mind we focus more on SWBF1 while GameToast focuses more on SWBF2. I'd say that, while quiet, the communities are still very much alive.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Ye and judging by the fact that......i returned modding this game again (good lord how i trick myself again into this  ;D ) now i am in mood for WW2 mod.Just finished some snowy trenches   ::)

I guess it's just a matter of meditation...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I haven't had time for any modding lately, but I'm still reading any and all 'unread posts since my last visit' almost daily. Hoping to get my modding machine back up and running soon!

Dead? Original SWBF games and communities will never die!

[spoiler]Hope so... :shrug:[/spoiler]
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)