[RELEASE] Some Assets From Battlefront 3 (Free Radicals)

Started by Mattzocrazy, January 05, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I also want to get the First Assault build Mattzocrazy talked about but it seems he is not coming online too much.Its so hard to catch with him....  :'(

ah rip i wanted to get into level design, was hoping to make tatooine for something im working on from swgits assets

Sorry to necrobump but im back, my PC got corrupted and i ended up having to re-install windows, im gonna start working on more starwars stuff soon just have an issue, any of u still got wobbles unswizzling DLL? cuz wobble wiped all his posts for some reason?
I'm also probably gonna work on some stuff from first assault cuz boy do i want those weapons lol

YOU ARE BACK!!!It will be great to get the First Assault Sniper rifle.The texture is messed up.About the Tatooine buildings i am converting them right now.It will be nice to get the StormTrooper with working UVs and textures cuz i also cant get him.About Battlefront 3 Free Radical do you have plans for getting more stuff from there?You release some really nice stuff already.The more the better :D

July 01, 2017, 03:20:00 PM #49 Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 03:22:46 PM by iamastupid
Quote from: Ginev on June 13, 2017, 02:18:34 AM
YOU ARE BACK!!!It will be great to get the First Assault Sniper rifle.The texture is messed up.About the Tatooine buildings i am converting them right now.It will be nice to get the StormTrooper with working UVs and textures cuz i also cant get him.About Battlefront 3 Free Radical do you have plans for getting more stuff from there?You release some really nice stuff already.The more the better :D
I released some of the First Assault models to Gametoast: http://gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=32992 if you want them I can re-release them here if you like, I released the stormtrooper, the shotgun, and some map assets (Background assets not the actual demo map) some with textures, some without.
If you can't get to gametoast, tell me and I'll release them here.
-edit-
Doing it anyway

So I hate to necropost, but does anyone still have Wobble's x2t unswizzle dll from the first page? He's removed it from Xentax