Eddies Dantooine (1.0)

Started by (Wusi)Trooper X, October 19, 2014, 12:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Eddies Dantooine (1.0)

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1203

Creator: Eddie
Description: The following is from the original web page:

This map was made based on battlefront players request. It is simaple, ground troops only, map with an river island and two bridges connecting river banks.
Review:
This is an excellently done map, with some seriously awesome gameplay. But that's natural though, because the developer was Eddie, and he has been modding for this community for quite some time now.
I will start off with the AI. The AI in this map are nearly flawless, they will create gun turrets on their own, engage in battle, and do whatever a normal soldier is supposed to do. This is some of the best AI coding I have seen in a custom Star Wars Battlefront map yet. 10 points to that part of the game, because that is really something that makes a game interesting....good AI smile
Next, the map. The terrain is well detailed and not cluttered, it won't make you confused because everything is easy to recognize and the map is very straight-forward. The gameplay is fun because you have to take control of a bridge control point and actually get over the bridge while fighting 20 - 30 soldiers at once. This makes for some great combat, and allows the battle to continue without things getting boring smile
You can play either the Galactic Civil War or the Clone Wars, either one makes for awesome interesting gameplay. I promise that you won't be dissapointed with this map smile Download it now!
*Todays Reviewer* - AndrewD (dddandrew@filesnetwork.com)

How to Install: Open file with 7 zip or WinRAR and run the Installer!
Need to tell me anything about this file just leave a comment!
History Guy! "Oh without the history..."
Archiving Guy! "Mods are Amazing they make you play the game, even when you cant play online!"