NEW SWBF Confirmed!

Started by Jedikiller, May 26, 2009, 05:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No, they won't- most of the time when a game is made for the PSP/DS it can not be "backported" and the cost of remaking it for a console/pc would be highly unlikely.

Keep in minds- this means they want to keep the SWBF seires alive, thus there will be another SWBF for console or pc.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

You're most likely right about that, Hardcore.

#TYBG

Swbf is getting old anyways. This may be an oppurtunity to stop waiting and playing swbf1 and go have fun, and dont play video games. :shrug:

Khyler you need to quit looking for fights. Quit trying to get attention, I think most of the people on these forums play less videio games than you.

Lol ok if you think im looking for a fight, i was just giving my suggestion, i have a right to freedom of speech.
I don't play video games.

It's good you don't play video games anymore :P

#TYBG

Ok, but i was just saying my thoughts in this. :cry:

If he's the spice I'd like to be the broken-up crackers.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

I guess that clears up why I hate soup :P

Video gaming is an addiction, you're better off without it :D

#TYBG

Indeed it is, but unfortunately for me, i need a higher dosage and the pharmacy doesn't have the more powerful stuff in yet.

Remember kids, there's nothing funny about an addiction!

I'd have to say- no Khyler, you do not have the "right" to freedom of speech when you are in a privately owned place, if you walked into someones  house and they owned it you have to abid by what the owner says.

Thus, do not consider you have the "right" to it, amiss of that tho, almost no body enforces it, but on certain matters it is so don't push it.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Not to mention you don't have the right to say anything offensive, in a vulgar obscene way, or a way that insults other people, not their ideas.

Wow, how did we get on to Civil rights from SWBF?  And besides, I could care less about a new game, George Lucas has already killed Star Wars RIP Star Wars

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici