280th Battalion Skin Request

Started by HotWheelsKid, September 05, 2020, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello

First of all, I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Eric and I just found this forum today in search of a place to request mods for Battlefront 2 (2005).

For some time now, I've been wanting to incorporate the characters from a Star Wars RPG game into Battlefront 2, but I don't know how and am generally busy with college, so I don't have a ton of time to learn the ropes. In the campaign, I was a Kel Dor Jedi General named Pa Mahro, and I led a team of 7 Republic Commandos as a part of the 280th Zalaaca Attack Battalion. In the attached pdf, I have included pictures with brief descriptions of my ideas for each troop for you to model them off of. The clones are all Republic Commandos, but I used those pictures to represent the markings on their armor. If you are able to convert all of these to actual commando armor, that'd be great, but I understand if you just use stock in-game models because it's probably pretty time consuming. All I am asking for is the creation of troops and a hero (Pa Mahro) to play as on battlefront 2 maps. Since I am not sure as to how all the modding works and such, I don't know if youd need to make a map where youd be able to implement these troops in appropriately, or if you make a skin mod similar to the one that lets you change appearances between many different cone battalions on any map. In the case that you would want to make a map, the campaign took place on a planet called Eres III. As for locations on the planet, there is not much information out there. So based on the campaign I was in, significant locations include Xoxin fields, full of flammable Xoxin plants, there was a laboratory/colisseum type area where we discovered and fought a partial cyborg rancor, there was a city that we had to fight tanks in the street and then work our way up a tower to catch a Skakoan, and finally, after catching the Skakoan, Order 66 was issued, and Pa Mahro escaped to a forest to the west of the city. Hopefully that information helps if you need it. If you need more information, feel free to reply or message me. If you need a map but don't want to make one, thats perfectly fine with me too. Basically feel free to use any map you can, (Coruscant, Bespin, Tatooine, Kamino, Kashyyyk) maps from Battlefront 1 are welcome too! Once again, I'm sorry for the lengthy post and the pdf doesnt have a ton of information, but please message me if your interested or need anything. Hopefully I'll get to hear from some of you :wave:

Thanks,
Eric Johnson