I made a cartoon once...

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 12, 2015, 11:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was searching through old files on my PC today and found a load of cartoons I made when I was younger. They haven't aged well and weren't very good in the first place but I've put them on Youtube for a laugh. Enjoy.  ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-KVo4bJqs4&
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Good find!

Animation is hard.

It once took me 4 hours to render some snow on my previous computer.
Manually rendering snow using photoshop is not a good idea.

It's good to have a policy of never deleting anything you've made; rather just dump it on a drive somewhere.

Not too bad for a cartoon. I myself made several crappy LEGO stop motion vids back in the day. (I actually still have my best one on a DVD somewhere...)

But I agree with Unit, best to dump it to a drive, than to delete it. It's sad really how I've lost so many good photos, documents, and even mods, thanks to not moving them to a drive or backing up properly.

Off-Topic completely: Speaking of mods, we have been archiving the BF2 stuff from FileFront as well, right?

Quote from: Gold Man on August 12, 2015, 04:23:03 PM
Not too bad for a cartoon. I myself made several crappy LEGO stop motion vids back in the day. (I actually still have my best one on a DVD somewhere...)

Man I remember those! I used to love them! I tried doing it but I've never been good at any stop motion videos :/

Quote from: Gold Man on August 12, 2015, 04:23:03 PM
Off-Topic completely: Speaking of mods, we have been archiving the BF2 stuff from FileFront as well, right?

I'm pretty sure we are: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=9473.0
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Lol, GDH, that was great! :tu:

Oh yeah, and if anyone is doing animation, you should use Blender. It's well worth your money.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I love it! You even made the character's mouth move according to what he says!