SWBF Comic Book Staff

Started by Gold Man, November 04, 2013, 06:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm up for this.  I could be either an editor (#1 choice) or writer (#2 choice) or whatever else you need.  It sounds like a lot of fun. ;)
:moo:
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

November 05, 2013, 10:48:15 AM #16 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:49:46 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Dark_Phantom on November 05, 2013, 10:36:36 AM
I'm up for this.  I could be either an editor (#1 choice) or writer (#2 choice) or whatever else you need.  It sounds like a lot of fun. ;)
:moo:

Sweet! I'l accept your request once I receive it! I'm fine with people having multiple roles like I said, if you want to stick with two options I'm completely fine with that! :D

Oh very well, I hereby submit myself to do whatever.
I can draw [& edit] fairly well and oft write reels of eloquent tripe.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 04, 2013, 07:07:26 PM
*And suddenly, Unit33 and SleepKiller walk in with all kinds of awesome gibberish*

Good gracious my most non-henious chap, what called for such slander?

im not mentally stable so if you need a crazy story with alot of crazy in it ill help  :tu:

Quote from: UNIT 33 on November 05, 2013, 10:58:10 AM
Good gracious my most non-henious chap, what called for such slander?
Do not fret my good fellow, it's all in good will, I assure you.
Quote from: hellish hellbirdim not mentally stable...
Aint that the truth ^^

Hey guys! How's the comic book coming along?
I know it's been awhile, but if you are looking for any extra help, I've purchased Manga Studio EX 4 recently; some nice 200$ software. I know it's called Manga Studio but you don't have to limit it to that. ;)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ևltimσ on November 19, 2014, 04:51:10 AM
Hey guys! How's the comic book coming along?
I know it's been awhile, but if you are looking for any extra help, I've purchased Manga Studio EX 4 recently; some nice 200$ software. I know it's called Manga Studio but you don't have to limit it to that. ;)
The group's been somewhat dead for a while now. But if you want to help kickstart it again, then by all means! I'm the Mod there, so I believe you'll need to send a membership request in order to join.

Nonetheless, we could use more artists anyway, even some ideas would be great too. :)