Common.lvl Files and Z-95 Headhunter Model

Started by Ty294, January 17, 2020, 01:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello gentlemen,

I have two questions, or requests I suppose. The first is something I knew how to do at one time, but have forgotten in the eight or so years it's been since I last modded. The second is something that has been frustrating for me since those days, and continues to be. lol

1. So, I know at one time there was a way I managed to get the texture assets for the reticles used by the various blasters. Unfortunately, I do not remember how to find them, and searching reticle or common.lvl yields too many irrelevant results. My specific question is where can I get those original files? Are they in the assets anywhere, or do I need to run some sort of extraction tool on the main common.lvl, or what?

2. Since forever, I have wanted to add the Z-95 into this game. So far I have access to two models, Anakin's CW-era one (meh, not a fan of that design) and Mav's model, which is a good model but has no landing gear. Supposedly there are two other models out there, one by maxloef, and another Warb Null (those are their Gametoast account names). I've tried asking on Gametoast, but nobody has responded, so I figured I should ask here too. Basically I just want to know if there are any other Z-95 models out there beside the Anakin and Mav ones.

Any answers to either question would be appreciated! Thanks!