91st Assault Corps: The Battle of Coruscant, beta 1 by Napseeker

Started by Led, April 05, 2012, 03:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kit Fisto on April 11, 2013, 05:50:18 PM
Haha! Yep! I'll be waiting! :hehe:

I hope you're not still waiting. I'm overdue by 5 years.  :P

I do plan on releasing an update to Battle of Coruscant maybe in late 2019 or 2020. I've learned a few things since then while working on another space map...

I look forward to that! If you need any new CW assets, like guns or updated clones, I can send you mine from the Main Play Mod reboot :)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Giftheck on May 03, 2019, 11:04:46 PM
I look forward to that! If you need any new CW assets, like guns or updated clones, I can send you mine from the Main Play Mod reboot :)

Thanks Giftheck, actually I was only planning on adding some new missions to the existing map (based on destroying ship systems now instead of purely wiping out the ground units).  I remember someone in this thread wanting me to remove stuff from the original beta release in order to keep the framerate from lagging so I'm apprehensive about updating the units with higher polycount models for that reason.

That said, I think Deviss did a port of Anakin and Obi from another SW game which looked far better than what I was using. Those two might get a needed update...