[WIP] Scarif: Beach

Started by Giftheck, May 17, 2017, 02:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 03, 2020, 12:50:49 PM #30 Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 12:59:41 PM by Borono
Giftheck,

Your map are amazing!!! It is beautifull play Scarif on BF1 2004
For me is great, thanks a lot for this map

It is possible make a youtube video of your map?

April 10, 2024, 09:04:31 AM #31 Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 12:48:34 PM by Giftheck
Hi! I'm not bumping for no good reason. I'm doing some minor tweaks to Scarif. Mainly sounds, some model changes for the units etc.

Any thoughts on what I could do to perhaps enhance the map or units? Any feedback on what could be improved upon or changed?

Much like the current version I have of my Invisible Hand map (which now has a 'stock sides' option), I was thinking of having a 'stock sides' version as well. Would that be of interest to any of you?

As an additional thing, since my Scarif is actually based upon DICE's Scarif map anyway , I was considering making it an honorary map to go with the Demake series, and thus making it use the same sides as Tatooine: Dune Sea Exchange, Hoth: Rebel Base and Endor: Imperial Station.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

:tu:  I think that's a really great idea to have a stock and modified option.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

So I have been thinking on one possible big change for Scarif, and I'd like some input. I've seen one or two reviews that say the map is too small for vehicles and should be ground combat only, or they'repointless. Any thoughts on that? I've got a few solutions:

1 - Keep everything as-is. To hell with people who say they're pointless.
2 - Remove the X-Wings and TIE Strikers, keep the AT-ACT and U-Wing.
3 - Remove all the starfighters entirely, keep the AT-ACT.
4 - Remove all the vehicles, have Scarif a pure ground combat map.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1