more missions for cw campaign without replacing or losing missions ?

Started by wsa30h, May 17, 2020, 05:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
is it possible to load a custom map and a custom campaign script as an 8th mission in the cw era i already asked dark phantom and his technique works to replace mission 1 or any other mission but i was wondering wherever we can add a completely new mission after attack on kashyyyk  ? this is the script for replacing current missions i tried replacing new entry after sp campaign with dnlable = 1 but it gives me an error on line 10 last token error.       local newEntry = { mapluafile = "wsa30hc_h", side = 1, showstr = "WSA's PLANET", description = "description here", movie = "wsa30h1fly" }

SPCampaign_CW[1] = newEntry

newEntry = { mapluafile = "mission2c_h", side = 1, showstr = "SECOND MAP", description = "2nd campaign map!", movie = "wsa30h1fly" }
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

You dont need dnldable = 1 even if you are adding a mission to the end.
dnldable = 1 only matters if you want to have an addon mission be used, but I said you have to replace the main mission.lvl, but i said that it probably didnt work because it's not in that table structure.
That error means you have a syntax error by the way.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

mhh is there a way to add it to the table structure or is that exe related ?
-- bf1 tcw battles

Exe related.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

a pity but since you said the game woundt save progress past the normal missions i have decided to go with your first suggestion.
-- bf1 tcw battles