how to disable vehicles, turrets, gomorian gaurds ETC...

Started by chrisloves40s, May 18, 2019, 12:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
how do i disable vehicle spawns. turrets, gomorian gaurds and other stuff on my server im hosting from my computer for PS2.. what program do i need to do this. where do i download it. i would like to make my server pure infantry battle.  im using the swbf 2 server manager V 1.10 program
thnx in advance

server name.....fast_spawn_conquest...

There are two possibilities:
-make a mod that people have to download and install
-modify the server files without having players download anything

If you tell me which method you want to try I can tell you what could work and what approach to use  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

i would like to jus try to modify the map files.... im not sure what program to use for editing the maps... im not the most advanced computer user either. but if its as easy as jus changing some values in a tex line from 1 to 0 i should b able to figure it out...appreciate the help..

I suggest you start with those links and see if that works for you.
It is not as straight forward to do it on your own, but you can look though our modding tutorials sections to get an idea about what is involved.

it seems that replacing the files wit the ones in ur links worked for disabling the vehicles.. how would i go about actually editing the .lvl files...i found a thread on here that says to download  "BattleBelkToolbox", i DL it but dont under stand how to change anything or edit the files???????????

You would need to start with the SWBF2 mod tools:
https://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlefront-ii/downloads/star-wars-battlefront-ii-mod-tools-pc

We have some tutorials here:
https://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?board=115.0

but really you should try Gametoast.com for SWBF2 help, as we are not so active here for that game (although it is very similar to SWBF1)