Private Clan Boards

Started by Led, February 19, 2013, 06:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have set up some private clan boards for {212} and ~}PRO{~.  I have assigned initial board moderators and can add additional ones.  You can also have a forum theme that is different from our standard theme.  If you want additional themes, please contact me with your request.  It needs to be a SMF 2.x theme.

Please note that website Administrators can still see the board, but no one else should be able to see it and google-bots, etc. can not get to it.   I will pledge not to look into that forum board unless there is an issue that needs to be taken care of.

The public forum rules against cursing, etc.  do not apply.  However, you are still not allowed to do anything that is not legal in there  ;)

Norris and Anyder, please reply to this thread and edit it for members that you want to see that board.

SleepKiller and I can add the members. (SK, modify that persons profile, account settings, add secondary membergroup and choose the appropriate membergroup.)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

February 19, 2013, 07:49:52 AM #1 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:51:41 PM by Buckler
Thanks Led! The board will be very helpful :) Will the most recent post's always show up on the home page? If so it's no problem, just curious.

User names:
-[212]- Mart
-RepublicCommando- 
(212) Pvt. Ruger
(212)Ldr.Lando
{212}BenUrland
{212}Cnl.Com Johnis
{212}FrenchFryZ
{212}Leader.Arrow
{212}Neon{MMpD}
212 | F ! z Z
Dirty Harry
evosoul
Gen.anime{snp}
Hond
Jr=(TH€ NØØß)=™
yodasam
UNIT 33
212 bobby
212-MaXiii
Adamus
(212) Vaporix
stevt
-----------------------------------------added those above this line-----------------------
I will edit if I find more.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 19, 2013, 07:49:52 AM
Thanks Led! The board will be very helpful :) Will the most recent post's always show up on the home page? If so it's no problem, just curious.

I think they will show up for you.  But I know they will not show up for anyone not in that membergroup.

February 19, 2013, 09:01:51 AM #3 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:53:13 PM by Buckler
Ill add the links to their usernames by edits (I might forget ones, but ill try not to ;) )
By now, allow yodasam (who is in the 212 clan list) plz

List:
yodasam
212 | F ! z Z
Klexmer (www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2018)
kkiinn (KiNn) (www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1626)
JUMPER (www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=813)
---------------added those above this line---------------------------------------
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Buckler on February 19, 2013, 08:42:29 AM
I think they will show up for you.  But I know they will not show up for anyone not in that membergroup.
Ok very nice :) Thanks again :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 19, 2013, 07:49:52 AM

User names:
-[212]- Mart
-RepublicCommando- 
(212) Pvt. Ruger
(212)Ldr.Lando
{212}BenUrland
{212}Cnl.Com Johnis
{212}FrenchFryZ
{212}Leader.Arrow
{212}Neon{MMpD}
212 | F ! z Z
Dirty Harry
evosoul
Gen.anime{snp}
Hond
Jr=(TH€ NØØß)=™
yodasam
UNIT 33
212 bobby
212-MaXiii
Adamus

I will edit if I find more.

Uh what?

Quote from: UNIT 33 on February 19, 2013, 10:00:59 AM
Uh what?

To me you are as good as an Administrator  :D Unless you wish to not be added, just say so.

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 19, 2013, 10:43:10 AM
To me you are as good as an Administrator  :D Unless you wish to not be added, just say so.
Alrighty then.

OK, thanks guys, that is perfect to get the user names here.  I have added them all that you have so far listed.

First, yes it is me frenchfryZ, also i had to log out of my other account because with the 212 attachment we can't post anywhere else in the site. It is working fine besides that though so should we just make 2 accounts one for the site and one for 212 or is there a way to fix this. Just telling you in case you didn't already know.

Thanks  :) I realize now you were problubly still working on it. Please feel free to delete both my other account (had it for a while then forgot the pass I have no idea how I randomly just guessed it) and also that post.

Looks like Led made a slight mistake while making the group. I have fixed it now, you should be able to see all the normal boards in addition to the 212th one.

Quote from: {Recruit}FrEnCh FrY on February 19, 2013, 05:10:28 PM
First, yes it is me frenchfryZ, also i had to log out of my other account because with the 212 attachment we can't post anywhere else in the site. It is working fine besides that though so should we just make 2 accounts one for the site and one for 212 or is there a way to fix this. Just telling you in case you didn't already know.

Ah, this is a problem.

Let me see what I can do.

Lol, yes it is :) Thanks SK It is working properly now or at least I can see the original site with the 212 private forum as well so I think it's all fine :D

Quote from: SleepKiller on February 19, 2013, 05:40:30 PM
Looks like Led made a slight mistake while making the group. I have fixed it now, you should be able to see all the normal boards in addition to the 212th one.

Thanks SK.  I thought I tested out the settings.  Could you check the other ones?