Is Disney a good or bad thing?

Started by Disciple, December 05, 2012, 03:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 05, 2012, 03:13:21 AM Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:17:02 AM by Disciple
Well,last year I received the e-mail saying I was selected to play SWTOR Beta.I played it a bit but did`t like it that much and after the release I wasn`t able to play more.But,today, i received another e-mail saying i could now play it for free until i reach level 50!That`s really nice even if i didn`t like much the game.So what you guys think,is Disney going to do something good for the SW community instead of only taking out their online servers games from now on?

I'm not so worried about Disney.

They did good with the Marvel stuff, movie wise. But that was really an already set up production company. Disney just bought it.

Same with LucasArts.
They are already set up and producing. So we can expect the same thing from them we always have.

I hope there are good things ahead.  But I suspect that will require new blood in the creative departments at LucasArts.  I'm too uninformed to be anything but hopeful at this point.

Quote from: tirpider on December 05, 2012, 03:31:50 AM
I hope there are good things ahead. 
So do I,I was very disappointed when SWBF3 didn`t come out especially for the fact that it would come for the consoles what would make people enjoy SW more and maybe try out other games  (SWBF1 and 2) .I hope Disney make another FPS game like RC soon :/ (not SW 1313 that looks like Uncharted).