[TUTORIAL]Five Weapons In SWBF1

Started by SleepKiller, June 16, 2012, 07:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Interesting, if that may work for vehicles?
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I think this crashes multiplayer. I mean that a mod or map that has a character with 5 weapons will crash multiplayer.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 29, 2012, 07:58:10 AM
I think this crashes multiplayer. I mean that a mod or map that has a character with 5 weapons will crash multiplayer.
I dont think it will if everyone else has the mod but I have not yet confirmed this. Hopefully it doesnt because all the aliens for alien wars era are supposed to have five weapons

I say this because all of Sereja's maps crash, and the mod he made for me a while back, the IMP's had 5 weapons and GCW crashed.
I don't know how to test except by making a side mod with everyone having 5 weapons and testing it with somebody.

Sleepkiller tested this in MP and it works.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ok. I just thought that maybe it didn't because certain mods with it don't work.  :slap:
Well now we know!  :cheers:

September 29, 2012, 12:23:50 PM #21 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 03:55:34 PM by Buckler
5th weapon can not have collision geometry, as pointed out by Sereja.  Mines are in common.lvl, I believe.  So, if rebels mine have collision, then you need to change the common to a modded common as well as the sides.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

It's just that the fifth weapon cannot have a geometry in the weapon odf.

so for the recon droid, go to "*sidename*_weap_inf_remotedroid" and remove the "geometryname" and "highresgeometry lines. It works for me.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)