How to create a "video ending" for custom galactic conquest?

Started by Bluetothestars, September 08, 2022, 03:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, so there is a comprehensive tutorial on custom galactic conquest, however, I noticed there is no mention of an ending movie being created.

Now for doing this, is there a way for me to say have the game record a mission I do then I can go back in free-cam and record my character doing whatever I had them do when I was playing? Hope this makes sense.

No, Battlefront 2 is from 2005 and I know of no games from that era that record their gameplay, let alone this one.

All videos need to be created outside of the game and run through the RAD game tools and MovieMunge.

More detailed instructions would need to come from someone who has done it before for BF2.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on September 08, 2022, 06:08:07 PMNo, Battlefront 2 is from 2005 and I know of no games from that era that record their gameplay, let alone this one.

All videos need to be created outside of the game and run through the RAD game tools and MovieMunge.

More detailed instructions would need to come from someone who has done it before for BF2.

Oh, I think there's another misunderstanding, sorry!! I don't mean like record record, I mean match the previous match with AI so I don't need to have 2 - 3 SWBF2 clients open to record and control the character, you know what I mean?