Happy 16th Birthday to Star Wars: Battlefront

Started by Giftheck, September 21, 2020, 09:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Star Wars: Battlefront came out on this day, 16 years ago! My, how time has flown by! Happy birthday to Star Wars: Battlefront!  :cheers:
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Quote from: Giftheck on September 21, 2020, 09:41:49 AM
Star Wars: Battlefront came out on this day, 16 years ago! My, how time has flown by! Happy birthday to Star Wars: Battlefront!  :cheers:
Happy Birthday to SWBF!  :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Star Wars Battlefront is now old enough to drive!  :cheer:

Happy Birthday to the greatest game in history!  :cheers:
Silly little guy.

I saved up for a PS2 just to play it on, I've bought it another 3 times since but it's still been a bargain. I doubt 12 year old me could have predicted I would be still be playing it now, let alone with other players.

Interestingly I think the graphics and gameplay have aged very well compared to other games released around then.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Happy birthday to my all time favorite game!
I still boot it up from time to time even now. No play through is ever the same and that's what makes me love it! And also this amazing community! :cheers:

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on September 21, 2020, 03:47:52 PM
Interestingly I think the graphics and gameplay have aged very well compared to other games released around then.
I was just thinking that the other day. We got real lucky with SWBFI and II in that they have aged very well and still hold up. And personally I still think they're more fun than the new EA Battlefronts for a myriad of reasons.