Desann as an Special Imperial Unit.

Started by juliancorrea, January 14, 2020, 06:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 14, 2020, 06:48:00 PM Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:57:07 PM by juliancorrea
First of all. Hi. I'm pretty new in the modding world of Battlefront and i find it very hard to understand how modding this game works.

So last week i found this https://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlefront-ii/downloads/desann-for-modders and Jedi Knight 2/3 had been not only my childhood but also one of my favourite Star Wars games ever. Now when i saw this Desann model i really wanted to add him as a Special unit for the Imperial side. Below the Dark Trooper. Obviously setting him up to let only one unit being deployable at a time. I thought this was going to be easy but i'm brainstorming so much and with no profit at all that i really feel like i need assistance. I wan't to know how can i add him. If someone can help me please that person would be my hero. cheers :cheers:

(Of course i also wanted to add Kyle Katarn as an Alliance Special Unit but since i can't find his model files for Battlefront 2. Well.  ::))

I'm rather new to this community, but, I looked too, all I could find was an old post on Gametoast, the replies say that it's not a great model. However, there's a newer model in the Saga Edition mod, which is on ModDB, but I couldn't find the source. Maybe you could contact its developer.

Hi thanks for replying! yeah i know he is in some mods but the thing is that since he is already munged in a .lvl file. It makes everything 10 times harder. So i am not really thinking about adding Kyle for the moment lol. So all i want to do. Since the model is already there in the link i left. is to know how to add Desann to the Vanilla Empire side or if someone can do it. I would be pleased  :D