The Clone Wars Battlefield Mod WIP

Started by i2Bros, August 31, 2016, 07:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice, i`ve tested the mod a bit, it looks and plays really cool! Any chance we getting  a new version to test ?  :tu:

Quote from: Đisciple on September 15, 2016, 07:08:00 AM
Nice, i`ve tested the mod a bit, it looks and plays really cool! Any chance we getting  a new version to test ?  :tu:

Sure, let me include just another feature or two ;)
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Please I need very good-hearted people, I'm stuck because I'm trying to make msh models I can't find anywhere (obi-wan, anakin, ashoka tano and others) but my converted mshs suck really bad (also I can't make a cloth). So please, please if you are able to make the simplest conversion help me or this way I'll never release a thing! I'll give you the .tga and obj files already converted and even partially aligned with bones, so it will be as easy as possible to work on them! I'm really new on this kind of modeling and I'm not the fittest guy to make a hard conversion like this. Also these models are very requested in the community and will help many other projects! I'll credit you of course, if is necessary I will even PAY YOU or do WHATEVER YOU WANT, but please help me!
By the way thanks to everyone who helped me figuring out at least how to import and export msh files.

If no help will come I think my project will sink like a little Titanic.

I hope in your support, until the next post, farewell.

September 18, 2016, 12:10:52 PM #18 Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:17:00 PM by Delta327
I think there an asoka model that THEWULFMAN or in Marth8880 made ypu should ask them.

Edit: Obi-Wan and Anakin models were in ForceMaster_09s battle of teth map in bf2.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

September 18, 2016, 12:46:07 PM #19 Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 12:48:04 PM by Cdt Fox
Quote from: Delta327 on September 18, 2016, 12:10:52 PM
I think there an asoka model that THEWULFMAN or in Marth8880 made ypu should ask them.

Edit: Obi-Wan and Anakin models were in ForceMaster_09s battle of teth map in bf2.

No it's Hirman's Ahsoka Tano model, it was a JKA modeler: http://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/star-wars-jedi-knight-jedi-academy-mod/hirman-s-ahsoka-tano-v2

It has been coverted for swbf 2 but the result is quite....well it's not the CWA quality...But that's just my opinion:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

September 29, 2016, 09:50:58 AM #20 Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 10:05:55 AM by i2Bros
It has been a long time since the last update!
However here there are some fresh features:

[spoiler]

Correct Z-6 animation thanks to Luke ;)

Who are those black guys in the background? I let you guess...
[/spoiler]

Maybe I'll open a page on moddb!  ;)

That Jedi with the double bladed yellow lightsaber has a Mace Windu saber style, right?

September 29, 2016, 02:35:31 PM #22 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:17:14 AM by i2Bros
Quote from: Jean on September 29, 2016, 02:32:23 PM
That Jedi with the double bladed yellow lightsaber has a Mace Windu saber style, right?

right, it's the closest to the way a Temple Guard uses the saber ;)

EDIT:
New Character in the Shock Troopers' Battalion! Enjoy!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's so impressive that even knowing how old the SWBF engine is that modders can still manage to make the units look like they're from a more improved engine.

I just adore these models, just like how I adore Commander Fox's ones in his mod.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Nice job.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Quote from: i2Bros on September 29, 2016, 02:35:31 PM
right, it's the closest to the way a Temple Guard uses the saber ;)

EDIT:
New Character in the 63rd Republican Guard Battalion! Enjoy!
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Looks good!
[spoiler]Nitpicking: That's not their real name. In fact, the name "63rd Republican Guard" was originally used for a completely unrelated clone unit made up by Icemember. I don't know how it became associated with shock troopers.[/spoiler]

October 01, 2016, 01:00:18 AM #26 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:14:53 AM by i2Bros
Thanks to all of you for the compliments!

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 30, 2016, 05:30:13 PM
Nitpicking: That's not their real name. In fact, the name "63rd Republican Guard" was originally used for a completely unrelated clone unit made up by Icemember. I don't know how it became associated with shock troopers.

That's strange, I'll check and eventually correct ;)

EDIT: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_shock_trooper you're right thank you!

October 01, 2016, 07:12:02 AM #27 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:28:44 PM by Cdt Fox
Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 30, 2016, 05:30:13 PM
Looks good!
[spoiler]Nitpicking: That's not their real name. In fact, the name "63rd Republican Guard" was originally used for a completely unrelated clone unit made up by Icemember. I don't know how it became associated with shock troopers.[/spoiler]

When I started my mod, I already known that it wasn't the right name, Benoz is using the same name too in is project.  :rofl:
I always loved shocktroopers, especially Fox, but well, I disliked "shocktroopers" and "Coruscant Guard" as official names, just because I like that I've decided to call them the 63rd Republicain Guard. ;)

We talked about that, and Benoz is a fan of this name too, even if he didn't precise why.
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

Quote from: Cdt Fox on October 01, 2016, 07:12:02 AM
When I started my mod, I already known that it wasn't the right name, Benoz is using the same name too in is project.  :rofl:
I always loved shocktroopers, especially Fox, but well, I disliked "shocktroopers" and "Coruscant Guard" as official names, just because I like that I've decided to call them the 63rd Republicain Guard. ;)

But I don't know why Benoz used this name too...

I don't find anything wrong with the name; 63rd Republican Guard. It sounds awesome!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Cdt Fox on October 01, 2016, 07:12:02 AM

But I don't know why Benoz used this name too...

It's a cool name though, but I prefer use the term Shock Trooper because it's used in the series so  :shrug:

To the mod alpha testers, stay tuned for the new alpha 1.2 ;)