SWBFII Split Screen Toolkit

Started by SleepKiller, October 23, 2016, 11:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, I know you don't frequent this topic often so no worries but I'm also having trouble getting this to run. I renamed the new .exe but keep getting the same era after running the GUI that it can't find the file specified.

In addition to that, is there any way to get this working with the easy mod launcher? Not only would it be nice to play splitscreen BF2 again, I was hoping to do that with all the new maps, classes, etc. that the community has been able to make.

You mentioned possibly redoing this at some point to hopefully make it easier for more people to enjoy so if I could add one, uneducated request -- it's that it works with the Easy Mod Loader and addon files. I have no idea how that would work of course but yeah. Hopefully it's possible!

Hola. Comparto tu deseo, hermano. Yo también me pasé horas probando de todo, pero la pantalla solo se queda en GUI; con los mandos de xbox 360 ya conectados, carga una pantalla de comandos y se cierra al instante.

Esperemos que se pronuncie el creador de esta fantástica herramienta.

Saludos

Un vídeo configurándolo sería de gran ayuda.

Please I have a problem with your patch...
When I start Split Screen GUI it's don't work.
I folow all the steps
can you help me please ??

protrispro, you have been muted due to spamming this topic. 

When sleepkiller is available and wants to reply to your post, he will do so.

I will un-mute you in a week or so.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

My spam was a mistake I'm sorry.
If someone have a solution to my problem he is welcome  :)

Quote from: Melquiadez on April 29, 2019, 01:21:37 AM
Hola. Comparto tu deseo, hermano. Yo también me pasé horas probando de todo, pero la pantalla solo se queda en GUI; con los mandos de xbox 360 ya conectados, carga una pantalla de comandos y se cierra al instante.

Esperemos que se pronuncie el creador de esta fantástica herramienta.

Saludos
Buenas tardes,

En primer lugar pediros que os comuniqueis en ingles. Este foro, aunque tiene usuarios de muchas partes del mundo, no suele usarse en otro idioma mas que ingles, con lo que por favor, haced el mayor uso posible en dicho idioma.

En cuanto pueda,escribiré a SK, el creador para pedirle un videotutorial si realmente es necesario, y se subiria a la cuenta de SWBFGamers.
Asegurate de que la herramienta es compatible con tu consola,eso si...

Un saludo
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I think I find a solution to my first problem but there is a new problem :
Have a look at my screenshoot

"Failure injecting SplitInject.dll
Unknown error in injected assembler code."

Any solution to that?

Quote from: Anyder on May 24, 2019, 03:53:24 PM
Buenas tardes,

En primer lugar pediros que os comuniqueis en ingles. Este foro, aunque tiene usuarios de muchas partes del mundo, no suele usarse en otro idioma mas que ingles, con lo que por favor, haced el mayor uso posible en dicho idioma.

En cuanto pueda,escribiré a SK, el creador para pedirle un videotutorial si realmente es necesario, y se subiria a la cuenta de SWBFGamers.

Un saludo
[/quote

Good afternoon. I'm sorry I do not know the language, so I'll use the Google translator to see how it works.

My laptop is an Acer AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 12 GB RAM, 520 video with 2GB Vram, Windows 10.

Honestly it would be more practical a video showing how to install and run the tool. Because the truth is that even if I can open 2 instances, taking into account that I use the SWBFII crack. I appreciate your time.

Quote from: Anyder on May 24, 2019, 03:53:24 PM
Buenas tardes,

Un saludo

Good afternoon. I'm sorry I do not know the language, so I'll use the Google translator to see how it works.

My laptop is an Acer AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 12 GB RAM, 520 video with 2GB Vram, Windows 10.

Honestly it would be more practical a video showing how to install and run the tool. Because the truth is that even if I can open 2 instances, taking into account that I use the SWBFII crack. I appreciate your time.Good afternoon. I'm sorry I do not know the language, so I'll use the Google translator to see how it works.

Honestly it would be more practical a video showing how to install and run the tool. Because the truth is that even if I can open 2 instances, taking into account that I use the SWBFII crack. I appreciate your time.

Quote from: vg3chris on May 29, 2019, 09:40:03 PM

Any solution to that?

Yes I have the same problem I sended a screenshoot.
Nobody have a solution please ??? :'(

Quote from: vg3chris on May 29, 2019, 09:40:03 PM

Any solution to that?

I have the same problem. Not sure what to do.

Could you make a youtube vid where you show the steps needed, it just crashes when i try?

i got it all working and everything but i cant start the game when i add the maps and press play it starts up the game then from there wont let me continue cause there is no start button its cut out of the screen please HELP :'( :'( :'(