Like being the last one standing.

Started by Bugmenot2017, March 23, 2022, 01:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, in BF2 you can be the last unit on the map, but in BF1 when there is one reinforcement point left to defeat another unit is with you on the battlefield.

I know that when there are 20 reinforcements left the announcer announces the defeat and the units abandon the vehicles and their hero dies.

That doesn't bother me, what does bother me is being behind an allied unit to protect it, I have enough with surviving alone, especially on Hard difficulty.

What I can do?

It's been a while since I tried it but I think if you don't die at all you can be the last one on your team. Dune sea is a good one to try it.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

March 23, 2022, 03:01:22 AM #2 Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 04:30:01 AM by Bugmenot2017
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on March 23, 2022, 02:41:39 AMIt's been a while since I tried it but I think if you don't die at all you can be the last one on your team. Dune sea is a good one to try it.
It's interesting, I'll definitely try it.

EDIT:

I confirm it, it is possible to be the last if you don't die, although I wish I could die to choose another unit, but hey, that's not bad.

Having heroes enabled makes this impossible.  The hero will die and it will throw off the final count for trying to "Last Stand"
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I used to do this all the time with mod maps, especially the larger ones with excessive bots and command posts.

I would mess about until my team was largery dead then approach the game as a pseudo-stealth game à la Metal Gear Solid

Wow! that's disappointing @Dark_Phantom but thanks for the clarification, 18 years without knowing.

And @Unit 33 I liked that, it's another option if you're looking for a stealthy character.