Pychofred's Naboo Pilot model

Started by Ty294, February 22, 2022, 07:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys, so I'm trying to use the female Naboo Pilot model, but the neck juts out of the chest real awkwardly:

I was under the impression the model was made for BF1, but I'm now wondering if maybe it was made for BF2 and only works with those animations. But just in case, I wanted to see if anyone knows a fix, or has any other information on this.

I guess a potential addition to the question would be is there a way to load the BF2 animations onto one model alone and what animations would those be? I tried using the various ones I found in the BF2 assets but they didn't do anything.

Thanks for any help anyone can render!

Nah, this model has bug about unfinished creating, not about bf1 or bf2 animations. There is a few weightpoints in the neck area, which autor seems forgot to envelope. It's can be fixed by XSI.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Ah, thanks for the reply!

Do you know if a fixed version of the model already exists out there? (I've never managed to get XSI to work.) The one I've got there is from the convo pack assets.

I guess there is a sence to check my "Naboo: City of Theed" assets:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=12724.msg117993#msg117993
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Thanks Sereja, I see the model in here is a bit different in other regards too, but I'll see if I can get it to work for my purposes. Appreciate it!