7th Mac-PC Gamers Battlefront League Match Sunday @ 8pm EST

Started by Dresh, April 21, 2009, 08:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Something just came up, and my internet router has been flaky all day. Sorry I can't do it.

MG

Sorry I wasn't able to make the last match of the season. Not sure if it happened. I'll get you next time Tomaszl ;)

Sorry this took so long.....

It's a shame you guys didn't get to play the last game of the season...I have posted the top players as news on the thisiswar site.  Congrats to everyone that played and did well.  I am currently looking at how the scores are comprised and seeing is there is a way to allow for greater movement in the table (hopefully offering better competition).  

As you guys know I have always maintained that it is your league...you have a say in everything...so If you have any ideas regarding moving forward please let me know!
Has everyone enjoyed having something played at a regular time each week? And would you like to see a second season?

I would like a second season. My absences for most of them have been things that came up at random.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I didn't notice they were happening at first. Later on, I did, but random things prevented me from playing most of the time. I think a new season would be great. :cheers:

Another season would be great! (Of course since I got :P ) With the scoring my only thing is that you need to keep the system for fairness of people who haven't played in all the games.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

hay ill be interested to play for mac so tell me when its on plz

This is an old league and has since been finished.

Please do not bump topics over 30 days old.

[admin]Locked[/admin]
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time