(212th) Community Mega Battle!

Started by Black Water, March 20, 2014, 05:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 20, 2014, 05:59:42 AM Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:01:31 AM by Black Water
Hello all, the (212th) Clan is planning an event for April 19, 2 pm EST through 4 pm EST. We will be playing tanks maps like Hoth, Genosis, etc, and then we will play skill maps: Mos, Cloud City, Citadel, etc. The (212th) clan will be hosting, on tunngle. All the (212th) players will be on one side, and all non 212 players will be on the other side. Everyone is invited! Hope to see you guys there. P.S: this will not be a real war, more like a fun war. We still ask that no one brings the radar hack and that everyone uses their real in-game names- fakers will be banned. ;)

Looks like fun, I'll try and make it. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I too will see about possibly making it, but no promises.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Big war would be fun.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Great idea, shame I have to work that day.  :td:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

April 07, 2014, 03:05:19 PM #6 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:06:56 PM by engelskrieger
++++++++++++++++++++++++++UPDATE+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Map sequence :

Any criticism? Wishes?

More about the event in a few days later
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote from: hellish hellbird on April 07, 2014, 03:43:05 PM
what is kus?

oh sry, CIS ::); in German KUS = Konföderation Unabhängiger Systeme  ;)

Quote from: engelskrieger on April 07, 2014, 03:46:31 PM
oh sry, CIS ::); in German KUS = Konföderation Unabhängiger Systeme  ;)

Oh you Germans and your extremely complex and confusing words xP

+++++++++++++++++++++++UPDATE++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TEAMSPEAKSERVER: 216.52.148.116
  (PLA teamspeak server) thx to Led
If you don't know the pw, send me a PM or someone else who should know it  ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

tactic for the community team, I'm sure you win when you follow everything :whistle:
ähhhhh yes and don't destroy the generator! It could lead to a core melt accident   :wacko: that could kill the Yeti (endangered specie).....

Quote from: engelskrieger on April 09, 2014, 04:51:21 AM

tactic for the community team, I'm sure you win when you follow everything :whistle:
ähhhhh yes and don't destroy the generator! It could lead to a core melt accident   :wacko: that could kill the Yeti (endangered specie).....[/b]
Best Battle Plan 10/10 Would Follow

Quote from: engelskrieger on April 09, 2014, 04:51:21 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++++UPDATE++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TEAMSPEAKSERVER: 216.52.148.116
  (PLA teamspeak server) thx to Led
If you don't know the pw, send me a PM or someone else who should know it  ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ähhhhh yes and don't destroy the generator! It could lead to a core melt accident   :wacko: that could kill the Yeti (endangered specie).....

This reminds me of honds plans before wild and i had to intervene during the icw 3

April 14, 2014, 05:53:50 AM #14 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:04:18 AM by engelskrieger
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++UPDATE++++++++++++++++++
perhaps last update

Next saturday is the event! The whole day is a warm-up server on to train your skills for the battle  ;)
The gameserver will be started at 2 EST and will start, when 15 people join it. So it could be that you must wait a moment. The event starts immediately, when the map begins. Remember: first map 212th REP, Community CIS.

The event ends at 4EST. Of course, you can still play after 4 EST.

I hope we make enough promotion to get 40 people at that day and tunngle doesn't crash because of too many users :D When the server is full, the server is full^^ You can wait, until someone crashes like Phantom :P

If the 212 team has too less people, we will fill up with some volunteers or clanfriends.

I don't hope we need a PW, when you see a PW then you can ask me or any other 212th member on tunngle, xFire or here.

So I hope I wrote everything

Have fun!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++