ACW vs Legends

Started by SchTicK, January 26, 2009, 07:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 26, 2009, 07:58:07 AM Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 05:31:52 AM by SchTicK
Khyler has accepted my challenge. Congrats, this should be the first clan match on the new forum. I started this topic so we can iron out the specifics; time, date, host, maps and such, oh and trash talk is OK too. Khyler and I will work to make sure the majority of people who want to participate can. Khyler please list Legends members as we don't have a clan list yet.
ACW's roster. The_Pi, Hardcore, JediKiller, Drodika, NightFalcon and SchTicK. Congrats to all who will participate in this historic match and GL.

Time: 2:00 pm EST

Date: February 28th 2009

Host: The_Pi

DC: 67.241.11.157

Legends Map and Faction: Frag World – Clone Wars  http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... orld;45063

ACW Map and Faction: Utapau: Sinkhole, Galactic Civil War. http://www.mpcgamers.com/index.php?opti ... s&Itemid=2

Frag World
     ACW = Republic – Legends = CIS Separatist
     ACW = CIS Separatist   – Legends = Republic

5 Min Server Break

Utapau: Sinkhole
     ACW = Rebels – Legends = Empire
     ACW = Empire   – Legends = Rebels

Rules: Clans will fight with equal amount of troops. No glitching. No complaining about lag.

January 26, 2009, 08:07:14 AM #1 Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:13:22 AM by Khyler
We still have to decide but our active members:
Me, Yarok, Lord, Verik. Cloud-9, Padwon_Link, yoyo, Alec, Ciceor, Goober, Kevin, secretagentbob, Vincent, Nuggets, tim, Simon, KJ-42, kingfrog, Rory,

Can we make it a saturday in the afternoon so our European players can make it?
Legends map is Frag World, Clone Wars.

I can host from my G5 if Pi cannot, and to make things fairer. :)

I want to place a bet on this match. Too bad we don't have IPB :(

#TYBG

So How about a date...
On a Saturday Afternoon EST we can have around 8-10 members Make it. Would that be an ok time? 3:00 EST maybe?

Saturday afternoon is fine with me

In terms of hosting, I haven't checked my status in terms of speed recently, but I played no-lag with mac today. I've been a little shakey on XFire with some other people recently, but other people have been saying the same thing, so I think it's them or the servers, not me.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I think a Saturday would be a good day. And I'm OK with Mac hosting. Never had lag issues or controversy when Mac hosts. ACW has only 4 maybe 5 players right now, may have 5 or 6 in a couple weeks. Whatever, we should play with equal sides.

Ok thats cool. Some people dont wanna play our map so we're gonna split when we see who we've got. For date how about: FEB 14th?
Frag World:
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... orld;45063

not good for me. I'll be down in Florida for my and my sister's birthday (17th and 13th, respectivly) Going to see a shuttle launch (I get to miss a week of school :dance:

I'm leaving on the 9th and getting back around the 15th probably (may change due to weather). The week of the 16th is winter break for me, so that week is open

What about the 28th, 2pm EST?

today? or Feb?

January 28, 2009, 08:16:09 AM #12 Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:23:33 AM by Mac
Probably February. I think I can make that date. Not 100% sure though.

I can't make it 14:feb, sorry. I thougt I coud. But no :(