Wii Buzz

Started by zorba1994, July 19, 2009, 09:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Recently my Wii has been buzzing angrily at me if I play for more than 15 minutes at a time without about 2 hour breaks between.

Is this a problem.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

mine has buzzed at me for a few minutes at a time, then it stops, comes back an hour later.
it only buzzes for a few minutes then stops, plus my wiis one of the older versions overall. its been upgraded plenty of times before. anyone else have the problom. nothing wrong seems to be happening after the buzzing stops

Newest one!

My Wii does the same thing but it happens before a CD Error which is kinda frequent. The only game I have is Wii Sports anyways so it isn't a problem for me. I got the Wii went it was really new (I got the old wrist straps that break) so I don't know if they increased their quality since then.

Haha, mine doesn't even have the grip on the controllers. That's how old it is.

#TYBG

@AG you can actually get the grip things for free from Nintendo, but if all you have is Wii Sports, it sounds like you don't care about it very much :P

My Wii occasionally buzzes, but has not been an issue at all.
omgz beez in our wiiz

Quote from: Master Zen on July 20, 2009, 12:50:27 AMomgz beez in our wiiz

YA! our own homemade honey!

Newest one!

Think on the bright side... Microsoft's hardware isn't any better.

#TYBG

Mine used to buzz sometimes. Then I found $150. I haven't seen my wii in a while ;)

I make sigs

Quote from: Inert on July 20, 2009, 11:57:11 AM
Mine used to buzz sometimes. Then I found $150. I haven't seen my wii in a while ;)

lol, what you mean by "found"?

Newest one!

I was thinking the same thing.

#TYBG

He sold teh buzzing Wii for $150. Nice. Was it to someone you know, or was it just gamestop and stuff?

Street fair ;)

Protip: Wiis are good at funding things ;)

I make sigs

Quote from: Inert on July 20, 2009, 05:36:28 PM
Street fair ;)

Protip: Wiis are good at funding things ;)

you would know! :XD:

Newest one!

Back on Topic:
If your Wii is buzzing too loud that you can't hear your game, then there's probably an issue with the Wii. Check if it's a certain game that you rented causing problems. If it is, then it's a dirty/scratched DVD.

All I can say regarding this topic.

#TYBG

Quote from: Aeria Gloris on July 20, 2009, 07:59:37 PM
Back on Topic:
If your Wii is buzzing too loud that you can't hear your game, then there's probably an issue with the Wii. Check if it's a certain game that you rented causing problems. If it is, then it's a dirty/scratched DVD.

All I can say regarding this topic.

It seems to be all my games (or at least the two I've played recently).

I can still hear the game, but there is just this background buzz.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

*Reminds me of the old playstation 1*

Hmm, you still have that warranty?

#TYBG