7th Mac-PC Gamers Battlefront League Match Sunday @ 8pm EST

Started by Dresh, April 21, 2009, 08:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all, this game will be the last of the season and then we'll review the scoring system and give the map pool a complete overhall! I'll be updating the scores in the table sometime this afternoon and I'll post again when it has been done!

I signed-up. Any chance of catching Tomaszl with one match to go?

I've been pretty busy lately. Maybe I can play a full season after the map pool upgrade will take affect.

#TYBG

doubt it. I just ran the numbers for you SchTick and you'll need your two counted games to score 156 or higher each, or an equivalent amount. And that's assuming Tom doesn't play. Even if he does play and get a 0 on both of his rounds, your 2 rounds will have to beat 100 just to tie.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

lol,  You actually have to score an average over the next 2 scoring rounds of 158.5 to bring you up to 4.50 thus drawing. That is assuming he doesn't play! Now if he does play and scores 0 in the next 2 scoring rounds he will have a total of 36.4 which means you only need to average 104 over the next 2 scoring rounds to beat him by 0.02!

He could of course score in the minus' making your job a bit easier.....
Everybody between you and Tomaszl is realistically attainable!...

(my advice is to stick a password on the server and no randoms, you gotta average 51.5pts over the next 2 scoring rounds to draw with The_Pi at his current average!)

Watch out Pi and Breakdown, the SchTick is comin'! :mf:

Will be there.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Wow, I didn't think it would be possible to catch Tomaszl. :shrug:

Should be there. I am still overloaded with work, but can probably manage to come and enjoy!

Might be there, might not. Depends on my homework load this weekend :(

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

The draw for the End of Season match is up!

Is anyone available to host? Please let me know asap.

Happy hunting!

ill be there for sure, and might be able to host, although I would prefer not to have to.

MG

Ooh, last minute thing, may not be able to come.

I'll be back next season :)
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

MG, if you could host that would be great...

I'm gonna head to bed, hopefully someone will step up to host.

Good luck! Make it a good one!