Sunday (or any other day) League

Started by Dresh, February 26, 2009, 04:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, it's open to anyone and everyone. just sign up at the site and I'll add you to the table!

Mac: there isn't much to see...just your names and a pile of zeros as there have been no games played! Once you guys decide on a day and time and who will host the first match I'll put up a sign up thread so we know who to include in the draw!

I can generally host on Sundays after 2ish and sometimes I have something from 6-8, but other than that I'm open

also, this Sunday (8th) I'm free since I get to miss school Friday which means NO HOMEWORK!

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Hey Dresh, please add me to the table.

Done, Good you have you on board SchTicK!

Edit: I have added a little intro movie for this league (see the league table page or the draw history page).  I have also added a forum section just for your league.  All we need now is a day and time and I'll get the sign up thread done for the first match.  We also need a map pool. I suggest using the one that is there for now.  What the TiW folk do is the first 3 folk to sign up get to pick a map to be added to the pool.  If someone doesn't pick the choice moves to the next person and so on.

MacGenius: is you want included you need to get signing up at www.thisiswar.co.uk so I can add you to the table!

I'm EST

I say we kick things off with the first match on the 15th.  That way I can post the sign up thread with the time and who is hosting this weekend.

All we need do now is set up a time to kick things off.

you guys have had way more experience dealing with the time diffs and what usually suits so I am bowing down to you're experience and hoping someone steps up and decides on a suitable time!

Well, in the US a lot of people have Church of Synagogue or whatever people do these days. 2 PM EST would be good for me. That's 8 PM your time, which isn't terrible.

2 PM too early, try 3 or 4.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

2 also doesn't work for me. 4 is good though

are you guys all talking the same timezone here?
Zorba you are PST yeah?

Quote from: "Dresh"are you guys all talking the same timezone here?
Zorba you are PST yeah?

Zorba - PST
Mac - EST
SchTick - EST
Pi - EST

Pi, do you have anything on in the evening of the 15th?  Cos if you are free, what about 7pm EST? (I now you've sometimes got stuff on?)

That means we got 7pm EST, 6pm CST, 5pm MST and 4pm PST
which i think sounds reasonable for everyone, not too early not to late!

That's a good time for me. Midnight for you though Dresh, will you be up and coherent?