SWBF2 EA for $5

Started by Led, December 20, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

...ouch. How the mighy have fallen.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Already for 5 dollars?Omg this is prove that DICE/EA made a epic fail with this game.

Quote from: Ginev on December 22, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
Already for 5 dollars?Omg this is prove that DICE/EA made a epic fail with this game.

It's a really good game, and DICE have really picked up the slack lately. It is starting to earn its place as a Battlefront game. It's EA trying to foist the pay-to-win model on it at the start that has really set it back.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

For that price it's worth it for the campaign alone. Honestly the campaign and its expansion are worth 15 at least. The multiplayer isn't my kind of game, but I can say it's really solid.

I picked it up because $5 is amazing for any game really, but especially a big budget Star Wars one.  From what I saw the side stories with MTX initially made it undesirable at $60 or more.  I've enjoyed the Multiplayer so far when I can get a game in and can't wait to try the campaign.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

They've done a lot to improve MP so I'd recommend it for $5 for sure.