is it possible to make the stock campaign playable in multiplayer ?

Started by wsa30h, July 01, 2020, 02:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
is it possible to make the cw and or gcw campaign playable in multiplayer ?
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

You can play the maps by launching a server from a command line.  All of them work except for Naboo Plains, which has hard coded limitations against the fambaas.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

i made the hoth shield generator generate the fambaa shield so i presume that isnt multiplayer incompatible ? worked in multiplayer for me but in the spawn select team it was green then when i spawn in it is white but still cant be damaged by me or my team.
-- bf1 tcw battles

Yeah a lot of that code isn't compatible in Multiplayer.  I tried several varying methods on Plains and got the effect that you are describing, but never what actually happens in Single Player.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

yes the shield is bugged in multiplayer but alteast the game doesent crash its just a small bug visually and you cant spawn in on that cp.
-- bf1 tcw battles