Bonus Descriptions

Started by Dark_Phantom, January 16, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 16, 2018, 08:32:47 PM Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:12:35 AM by Dark_Phantom
Here are the list of ingame Bonuses for BF1 according to PsychoFred (on secretsociety.com).  I have added descriptions.  These can be used in Single Player and theoretically online (only tried self-hosted with no joining players) by using the command ScriptCB_SetMetagameRulesOn(1) then the codes below.

ActivateBonus(ALL, "HERO")
--This is self-explanatory: in this the hero for the Rebellion will be called, which is generally Luke Skywalker.  This is on Tatooine in Galactic Conquest.

ActivateBonus(ALL, "MEDICAL_SUPPLIES")
--Otherwise known as Bacta Tanks, this bonus will give your team small dosages of health continuously throughout the battle.  This is on Naboo in Galactic Conquest.

ActivateBonus(ALL, "SENSOR_BOOST")
--This bonus jams the other teams sensors while boosting your own (can see all enemies on minimap at spawn, and then while spawned in whatever direction you are looking).  This is found on Rhen Var in GC. (does not do anything if called by server)

ActivateBonus(ALL, "RESERVES")
--When reinforcements reach a certain amount (40? Still testing), more reinforcements will be added to the team (20?).  This is on Kashyyyk in GC.

ActivateBonus(ALL, "SABOTAGE")
--Enemy team vehicles come in with about 10% of their health.  This is found on Bespin in GC.

ActivateBonus(ALL, "TRAINING")
--Seems to increase AI accuracy ingame.  This is found on Yavin in GC.

Undocumented, unused bonuses:
ActivateBonus(CIS, "SURPLUS_SUPPLIES")
--This bonus does not work as I believe as it was intended to.  The bonus, first of all, crashes the game most of the time.  I could only get it to work when I was the only one running around on Dune Sea.  When I walked into CIS command posts as a Republic trooper, health packs dropped one at a time around the CP, and when I grabbed one, another would drop shortly thereafter.  They did not drop if I was CIS (as called in the bonus).  Going near a Tusken CP as REP crashed the game.  And sometimes the game just randomly crashed.  This was the most interesting bonus to me because there is no mention of it at all anywhere and actually seemed pretty cool.

ActivateBonus(ALL, "SNEAK_ATTACK")
--This bonus automatically deducts reinforcements from the opposing team before the battle starts.  Empire reinforcements in my tests would always be at 161 instead of 200.  Did not try on other maps except Mos.  No crashing evident and worked in self-hosted LAN with just me.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Interesting info! I'm sure I saw the name for the Elite Training bonus somewhere, it might have been in one of the shell.lvl LUAs. I'll take a dig through.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Very cool, especially if they're working on multiplayer!

February 27, 2018, 09:09:18 AM #3 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 10:16:12 AM by Dark_Phantom
I was able to find "TRAINING" for elite training in the Case Lines hex list that Fred posted a while back.  This is now a complete list of bonuses!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.