Let us know if you have any suggestions

Started by ~PFE~ Sam / Ply1, February 15, 2015, 09:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
but you might change bbc to custom html , in simple machine you can do it when you add a new block.

Quote from: ROYAL on February 16, 2015, 09:31:59 AM
but you might change bbc to custom html , in simple machine you can do it when you add a new block.

Gamenight news uses BBCode.  I will not change it.

I can make an html block lower down.  You also need to make the links to a post on this website with the instructions.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

yes i will post all gamemaster instructions separated.

Let me take a minute to explain my point of view...
On the front page of this website, Led already has this:
New Internet Master Server available!  See this thread for details and ask for help if needed: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=7842
This link contains the link to the international instructions right at the top.  Led can change that if he wants and you get some working code, but I don't mind how it is and can run the pages through a translator if I want.  But do what you please.

And I would be very happy if you would give credit where credit is due.  People took time to write those tutorials specifically to help with Gamemaster, and they did not have to.  Not giving them credit shows a great disrespect for those people.  I am very glad that every one of those people spent time to write those tutorials.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.