Help with Star Wars Battlefront Xfire?

Started by J3J3, December 13, 2012, 12:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 13, 2012, 12:39:19 PM Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:51:43 PM by UNIT 33
Hello, Im new here, and i so frustrated :p when i want to play Star Wars Battlefront Online using Xfire, it doesnt work :( i clik on join, swbf launchs and then it asks me to log into gamespy, i click on lan but there arent the servers :/ any help please Im Star Wars Battlefront I lover<3

Hey Dude,
We all love Battlefront 1 ;)
Gamespy has shut down the master-server of star wars battlefront I. Now it is not even longer multiplayer compatible.

Don't worry it's still easy to play.  There's 2 ways tunngle and Gameranger, Gameranger is easier but tunggles better. :) Here's how;
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5511.0
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5521.0
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: 21 | Reacter on December 13, 2012, 12:52:19 PM
Hey Dude,
We all love Battlefront 1 ;)
Gamespy has shut down the master-server of star wars battlefront I. Now it is not even longer multiplayer compatible.
LOL :slap: eva heard of tunngle?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: {212}MartyClaus on December 13, 2012, 01:26:33 PM
Lol  :slap:, he's talking about gamespy

Reactor implied that you can not play SWBF multiplayer anymore.  This is not true.  You can play SWBF multiplayer by using Tunngle or GameRanger.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Axel can use Tunggle he just can't get X-fire to work. I'm talking to him now.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 13, 2012, 01:44:29 PM
Axel can use Tunggle he just can't get X-fire to work. I'm talking to him now.

I don't think that xfire will work to launch tunngle games, but I may be mistaken.

Yeah I know About Tunngle and Gameranger, but on xfire there are more players on, so thats why I was askin, if you guys find a way to play it via Xfire Contact me :cheer:, and thanks for the support

December 13, 2012, 05:02:18 PM #9 Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:04:03 PM by Buckler
Quote from: Axel_x350 on December 13, 2012, 05:00:15 PM
Yeah I know About Tunngle and Gameranger, but on xfire there are more players on, so thats why I was askin, if you guys find a way to play it via Xfire Contact me :cheer:, and thanks for the support

There are no players playing SWBF by using xfire.  I think you have some sort of misunderstanding about what xfire is.

The xfire player status may show up as playing SWBF, but they are either in single player, or on a 1.0 or 1.2 server in tunngle or gameranger.