Favorite Holiday Eats

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, December 07, 2012, 10:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Santas Cookies :P
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: ComSharpshot on December 11, 2012, 01:06:44 PM
Santa doesn't have his own cookies, thats why some 'people' put them under the tree, so HE CAN EAT THEM!
How do you eat something that isn't even there?

I love sugar cookies!

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 11, 2012, 01:55:48 PM
Santa doesn't have his own cookies, thats why some 'people' put them under the tree, so HE CAN EAT THEM!
How do you eat something that isn't even there?

I love sugar cookies!

He goes around ahead of Santa and eats the cookies before he gets there  :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on December 11, 2012, 06:18:33 PM

He goes around ahead of Santa and eats the cookies before he gets there  :P
Then they would be considered (the person that made them)'s cookies, not Santas :O

Quote from: ComSharpshot on December 11, 2012, 01:06:44 PM
Typical Comsharpshot, stealing good people's things.  :dry:

;)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 11, 2012, 06:57:58 PM
Then they would be considered (the person that made them)'s cookies, not Santas :O

Yes but the person who made them and set them out was giving the cookies to Santa. There for making them Santa's cookies. As a gift is given to someone it changes ownership. People don't give gifts then claim it as there own later  ??? So the baker is gifting the cookies to Santa and Sharpshot comes in and takes Santa's cookies   :shrug:
Quote from: Phobos on December 11, 2012, 07:04:56 PM
mmm, eggnog

I have to limit myself to just a few mugs of that or I make myself sick from it  :XD:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins