Alabama or Notre Dame?

Started by Snake, December 01, 2012, 06:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alabama just squeezed out a win in the SEC Championship against the Georgia Bulldogs and are headed to the National Championship to face unbeaten Notre Dame. Who do you think will win and why?

I, being an Alabama fan, give my biased opinion of Alabama winning it 168 to 0.  ;)

However, on the unbiased side, I have watched both teams play and I think Notre Dame CAN win. Notre Dame has to play their hearts out and hope Bama makes many mistakes.. But if Alabama runs as good as they did in the SEC Championship + A.J. McCarron (Quarterback) plays good, Alabama will definitely pull out a second National Championship to make back to back Championships. I don't think Notre Dame has the endurance to stick with Alabama's rediculous depth.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Alabama showed some vulnerability today, they showed that their defense can break with good offenses. I'm not too familiar with notre dame so I'm not sure if they have a lot of firepower, but maybe they can push Alabama like Georgia's offense did today.

I don't see notre dame giving up 300+ yards rushing, so Alabama will be forced to go to the pass. They can throw it though, so this game could really be close. This will be an incredible national championship game no matter what though. I'm not much of a CFB fan so I don't have favoritism, but I enjoy a good game of football, so cheers  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

It's a toss up. I think at the end of 60 minutes Alabama will come out on top just because they have experienced players and coaches that are used to big games. Notre Dame? Haven't been to a National Championship since 1988, no experience left from that win  :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on December 02, 2012, 06:00:21 AM
It's a toss up. I think at the end of 60 minutes Alabama will come out on top just because they have experienced players and coaches that are used to big games. Notre Dame? Haven't been to a National Championship since 1988, no experience left from that win  :P
Don't be so sure about Alabama's experience...they are a very young team after having a lot of players go to the draft last year.

If anything, I would trust Nick Saban's system and the ability of their young running backs, and their solid defense.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Yeah, plus Alabama has lost 2 running backs and 2 receivers. It will definitely be a tough game.. Bama is great, but not as great as last year. So I don't know if they will be able to pull it off, but I sure hope they can! Personally I think Notre Dame is overrated.. But I also thought Johnny Manziel was too.  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder