Which would you rather have?

Started by Kit Fisto, August 07, 2012, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you rather have? PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE VOTING

All 6 Star Wars films
Star Wars Battlefront with mods/modding
Quote from: BlackScorpion on August 08, 2012, 08:04:59 PM
I haven't read, and don't plan on reading any time soon, R.R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire, but I am considering watching the television program... do you think I would miss out or otherwise be unable to follow the series?

Also, just about everything on HBO is fantastic.

I haven't read the books yet either so I don't think you will be missing out. It's a great show.

Guy's, think about this: some day, you grow up, and stop playng/modding. You find a wife, have a kid's, become old, and bored, and some day, you become just wish to watch those old movie, with your family...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on August 09, 2012, 05:46:26 AM
Guy's, think about this: some day, you grow up, and stop playng/modding. You find a wife, have a kid's, become old, and bored, and some day, you become just wish to watch those old movie, with your family...
Thank you!!! My point exactly! When your 80 years old and we all live on mars( :P ) you won't have time to set up the computer, ( because in 80 years computers won't exist, only tablets and stuff like that ) to play swbf, so you would just watch the movie, because those will live on...

:wave: Hi, my name is Bourne I agree with most sleep killers except with respect to not voting one. Star Wars movies are fun to watch, but SWBF1 is worth more!  >:(
แจกเครดิตฟรี