Holy Cripes!

Started by Kit Fisto, December 13, 2013, 06:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 13, 2013, 06:11:08 AM Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:36:24 AM by YULE-NIT 33
Oh my gosh guys, something amazing has happened.

LEGO STAR WARS THE COMPLETE SAGA FOR iOS!!!!!!

Now you (SleepKiller) may be thinking "why do I want a rehashed DS version of one of the greatest Lego games (or video games in general) on my iDevice? Well here's the best part which has had me going nuts for the past 24 hours. It is the console/PC version of the game. Did that sink in? It's the same game you played on your console/PC in '07!

There are no missing features, it is the COMPLETE game! And it's cheaper than the PC version!

Here's how it works, the app is free but think of it more like a demo. You can only play Episode I in story mode and walk around the cantina, you can purchase episodes 1 at a time, in a pack (PT or OT) you can purchase bonus missions and stuff like that all for a small amount of money. But if you want the FULL game with no IAP in your face constantly you can pay $15 for the rest of the game. And from then on there are no more IAP to deal with, no ads in your face and you just bought a CONSOLE game for your iDevice! For cheaper than the PC version!!

The touch controls are crappy but you can select "classic" buttons which are actual buttons on the screen, they are way easier to use and are a lot more like a "controller" (at least the button arrangement for LSW is like it was on a controller)

Do you see why I'm excited? No? Well you must be brain dead. Oh and after the 1st 24 hours of release it's number 3 on the top charts for free apps. You can at least try it out, I guarette you won't be disappointed. And $5 cheaper than the same PC game? And you can carry it in your pocket? It is the greatest thing to happen to the App Store and Star Wars iApp's in general.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lego-star-wars-complete-saga/id727420266?mt=8

I can say that this is one heck of a game, anyone who hasn't played it needs to. I don't even like Legos and SW that much and I love it. I have it on the Wii, and it is probably the best game in my Wii collection. 15$ is a steal.

I do have one question, how are the graphics?

Anyways, I never finished making that gold brick thing, I need to get on that ASAP!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

THE FIRST APP IM GETTING WHEN I UPGRADE IN FEBRUARY
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Sorry Lead, my list is already full

December 13, 2013, 10:49:12 AM #5 Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:42:06 AM by YULE-NIT 33
also an option

:censored:   

I'm considering one of these for a christmas present.

:censored:

Please do not post links to questionable products etc. Instead, consult Google - UNIT 33

Don't you remember ROMs and emulators can be easily illegal, im already in suspense over waiting on the Lego Clone Wars (they'll make a Apple version sooner or later...)

Kit, the Wii had Lego games up until a couple years a go. I would be surprised if an iOS device couldn't handle it.

Quote from: SleepGiver on December 13, 2013, 02:49:23 PM
Kit, the Wii had Lego games up until a couple years a go. I would be surprised if an iOS device couldn't handle it.
The amazing part is that the Wii is just a little smaller than an iPhone. That's the amazing part.  ;)

Graphics are ok. I know they can be better on the 5s so I'm hoping they release an update for that. But it is in no way bad. They aren't an eyesore or anything like that.

While I'd hope they'd release a game I didn't already play in middle school...

at least they're promising a console game experience, as simple as lego or not. It's better than some of the other console ports that have appeared on iOS (looking at you capcom).

#TYBG

I wonder how fast it'll kill the battery....

Oh, and I'm not getting it.
<has old ipod

December 23, 2013, 02:46:42 PM #11 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 02:55:04 PM by St. Nick Fisto
Ya know how last year KOTOR was released for iPad, it's now on iPhone and iPod Touch!

And it's only $5 right now, it will go up so buy it today to save $5!

I love it on my iPhone, I'm getting into it more than I was on my Mac. It's very fun and I recommend it to anyone who wants a great and lengthy game to play on the go!

Oh and yea I'm still alive...

Quote from: St. Nick Fisto on December 23, 2013, 02:46:42 PM
Ya know how last year KOTOR was released for iPad, it's now on iPhone and iPod Touch!

And it's only $5 right now, it will go up so buy it today to save $5!

I love it on my iPhone, I'm getting into it more than I was on my Mac. It's very fun and I recommend it to anyone who wants a great and lengthy game to play on the go!

Oh and yea I'm still alive...

True, KOTOR was released last year in celebration of 10 years since the release. Anyone think they might try the same with SWBF? :D

What, something about BF1 on Apple