"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Haha, nice!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Call me blonde, but I don't get it.

Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 22, 2013, 10:35:50 PM
Call me blonde, but I don't get it.
Christmas, the major holiday in two days, the birth of Jesus Christ... oh well, I was just messin' around with the color fills when I decided to make a nice holiday message. Thats all of the spoilers your gonna get for it.

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Raindeer on December 23, 2013, 08:02:13 AM
Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ.

Not to bring up a religious debate or anything, but I'm glad to see that others know the true meaning of Christmas. :)

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 23, 2013, 08:33:41 AM
Not to bring up a religious debate or anything, but I'm glad to see that others know the true meaning of Christmas. :)
I really hate doing this, but I just can't not do it.[spoiler]I believe it's actually more or less about Jesus being born, and then to die.
People sure like to make it all "Yay, Jesus is born!" and thats great, but just remember that it was so that he could die so we didn't have to spiritually, so we could have another chance.
I will say no more, this message will now self-destruct. (Or Moderator will get to it first, hehe)
[/spoiler]

So I suppose he painted the terrain then. Still not sure how it's funny, don't let me judge though :P

December 23, 2013, 01:01:40 PM #426 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 01:43:32 PM by Wreath27
Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 23, 2013, 12:22:46 PM
[spoiler]I believe it's actually more or less about Jesus being born, and then to die.
People sure like to make it all "Yay, Jesus is born!" and thats great, but just remember that it was so that he could die so we didn't have to spiritually, so we could have another chance.
I will say no more, this message will now self-destruct. (Or Moderator will get to it first, hehe)
[/spoiler]

Finally somebody gets it!

Quote from: -ChristmasCommando- on December 23, 2013, 12:22:46 PM

So I suppose he painted the terrain then. Still not sure how it's funny, don't let me judge though :P

Maybe he just did it in the wrong topic, so many of them feel the same. But also many of the pics posted in this topic aren't really funny. No offense, if they where not funny they where cool. Well, there where a couple that where dumb...             (There needs to be a "Please don't kill me" smiley.)       

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Wreath27 on December 23, 2013, 01:01:40 PM
(There needs to be a "Please don't kill me" smiley.)     
That and a crossing fingers smiley

December 24, 2013, 02:21:46 PM #429 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 02:25:13 PM by Wreath27
Poor droid, made it all the way to the end of the battle just to be burnt alive...

[spoiler]

I have seen this on the forum before.
[/spoiler]
Pictures are from a Facebook page called Star Wars Battlefront Memes, you may want to give them a "Like".

Link

https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsBattlefrontMemes

Sorry if the pics won't work, I don't know what to do...       :rant:

err...          they did work...      :cheer:

The rebel trooper inside the tank...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Unit 33 on January 01, 2014, 03:58:25 AM
I am fairly certain that Phobos is possessed.

;)

(I am joking)