What is PLA up to?

Started by Norwood, May 29, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was playing on the PLA clan night test server (yes the PLA clan's server :whistle:) and I noticed something weird, the players are invincible, totally and completely. The vehicles are not so if you get in one you can die that way, other wise falling from tall heights etc. do nothing to hurt you! :P So I was wondering what is PLA up to?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: PatriotNorwood on May 29, 2014, 08:02:49 AM
I was playing on the PLA clan night test server (yes the PLA clan's server :whistle:) and I noticed something weird, the players are invincible, totally and completely. The vehicles are not so if you get in one you can die that way, other wise falling from tall heights etc. do nothing to hurt you! :P So I was wondering what is PLA up to?
Absolutely nothing!
Nothing to see here!
:'D
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I'm guessing from your post your in on it...and you won't tell me. :P

Galactic Domination is...
Who Said That?!
Not me!
You better not have! You'll spoil everything!
Sorry Sir!...

So umm, Happy Birthday, Norwood! :whistle:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Happy Birthday?

Your about three months early, thanks anyways though. :happy:

What are you trying to say about Galactic Domination?

Ah, that is my home server that I was using to test GameMaster.  I must have left the invincible option on  :shrug:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ha Ha! well that was kind of fun... Thanks Led! ::)

Quote from: PatriotNorwood on May 29, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

A clan night server hosted by PLA? Wow, I haven't seen that type of server around since 2011! Same with the Invincible server too! Good times on Invincible, good times... :)

Anyways, sounds like it's built for a PLA clan meeting for sure, unless all PLAs at the clan meetings aren't invincible anyways. :P

Quote from: Gold Man on May 29, 2014, 11:43:46 AM
A clan night server hosted by PLA? Wow, I haven't seen that type of server around since 2011! Same with the Invincible server too! Good times on Invincible, good times... :)

Anyways, sounds like it's built for a PLA clan meeting for sure, unless all PLAs at the clan meetings aren't invincible anyways. :P

It's just a server I put up for testing  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on May 29, 2014, 02:48:57 PM
It's just a server I put up for testing  ;)
Gold Man, I warn you not to trust that wink. It's menacing, that wink. Keep your guard up...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper