Star Wars Battlefront II EYEFINITY (Triple Monitor Display)

Started by AiRJacobs, September 03, 2015, 02:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone. I need some help with an Eyefinity issue in Star Wars Battlefront II. Here is the problem:

In order to set resolutions properly on my setup, I had to launch the game via desktop shortcut with the target command "/win" to launch the game in "Windowed Mode". Once in the game, I selected the resolution of 5280x1050, so I could utilize all 3 of my monitors correctly. I launched a map and the game loaded in just fine. The problem only started once I started running around in the game. The spawn screen looks fine, it's the in-game HUD that is screwed up. The HUD items (crosshair, minimap, player names, enemy icons, etc...) are all distorted and located in the wrong spaces on the screen.

I will upload screenshots illustrating the issue.

I had issues in the first game as well. In Star Wars Battlefront I, the screen was stretched, but the HUD was perfectly fine. In Star Wars Battlefront II, it's the opposite; the screen is not stretched, but the HUD is screwed up.

I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with a solution, like a way to customize the HUD.

Here are some details that may help in answering the problem:
GPU: AMD Sapphire Tri-X R9 290X 4Gb GDDR5
CPU: AMD FX-8370e (OC 3.8Ghz)
RAM: 8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
Display Drivers: Catalyst Control Center 15.7.1
Star Wars Battlefront II (Steam Version): v1.1
SWBFII Res: 5280x1050

Please take a look at the screenshots below before you reply so that you understand the issue a bit better.
I can provide more information if necessary.

Thank you for any help.

Quote from: AiRJacobs on September 03, 2015, 02:43:04 PM
Hey everyone. I need some help with an Eyefinity issue in Star Wars Battlefront II. Here is the problem:

In order to set resolutions properly on my setup, I had to launch the game via desktop shortcut with the target command "/win" to launch the game in "Windowed Mode". Once in the game, I selected the resolution of 5280x1050, so I could utilize all 3 of my monitors correctly. I launched a map and the game loaded in just fine. The problem only started once I started running around in the game. The spawn screen looks fine, it's the in-game HUD that is screwed up. The HUD items (crosshair, minimap, player names, enemy icons, etc...) are all distorted and located in the wrong spaces on the screen.

I will upload screenshots illustrating the issue.

I had issues in the first game as well. In Star Wars Battlefront I, the screen was stretched, but the HUD was perfectly fine. In Star Wars Battlefront II, it's the opposite; the screen is not stretched, but the HUD is screwed up.

I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with a solution, like a way to customize the HUD.

Here are some details that may help in answering the problem:
GPU: AMD Sapphire Tri-X R9 290X 4Gb GDDR5
CPU: AMD FX-8370e (OC 3.8Ghz)
RAM: 8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
Display Drivers: Catalyst Control Center 15.7.1
Star Wars Battlefront II (Steam Version): v1.1
SWBFII Res: 5280x1050

Please take a look at the screenshots below before you reply so that you understand the issue a bit better.
I can provide more information if necessary.

Thank you for any help.

If u pick that resolution it will be displayed as u want it, not as the game is set to be.
The highest res i know of is 1920x1080, so I dont know if what u want is possible
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com