[WIP] Target Trooper Skins Mod

Started by Gold Man, February 15, 2014, 01:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I know what you're thinking: "GM CAN MOD!??!" :P

Well, I actually learned how to do sides today (with help from Shazam and Phantom), and I am working on something I've thought of doing for quite some time. The basis for this was that I always suck when I play online, so I decided to black out all the stock skins, and apply targets on their faces! Why? So I'm not incredibly bad on servers. :P

To show I'm not kidding, screenshots for the Republic are attached below.

Also, I do need a bit of help with the CIS skins. For the droids I'm having the hardest time possible to try and find where the "heads" are on the TGAs. I've been doing tons of guesswork, but still not even close. Perhaps you guys could help me out? Thanks in advance!

They all look good, but any chance on the green and blue being colored just a little brighter? lol
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

looks good, nice to see some more folks taking an interest in modding

ill pm you a small uv map for the droids faces when i get home to my pc(im posting mobile atm)

I've decided I'l keep the targets all red for all factions (for consistency). If you guys want to modify the target skins I'l gladly release the TGAs once I've finished.

On a side note, the Clone Wars sides are done! All that's left now are the GCW sides, and then the mod will be complete! :D