Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (Formerly Star Wars Battlefront Legacy)

Started by Giftheck, March 07, 2016, 01:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh ok I am just making sure that you are aware of it because a lot of people are concern about mod support for Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection. Also will this mod support Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection and if so, how would that work?

Quote from: jonjonshell21 on February 25, 2024, 02:19:39 AMOh ok I am just making sure that you are aware of it because a lot of people are concern about mod support for Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection. Also will this mod support Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection and if so, how would that work?
no one knows for sure about mod support until the collection is out or Aspyr tells us something.

Although if there is Jabba Palace then I think the regular mods will work. More unknown is the multiplayer issues.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well that what I was thinking because sometime a lot of people or modders want to keep modding the game which I do understand but I am more concern of game files for Steam like AddOn and etc that you put the mods in because I am not sure how would that going to work in Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection once Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection release on March 14th if you know what I mean.

Quote from: jonjonshell21 on February 25, 2024, 02:19:39 AMAlso will this mod support Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection and if so, how would that work?

For obvious reasons, that being that the Classic Collection is not out yet, I cannot answer this.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: jonjonshell21 on February 26, 2024, 03:11:07 AMWell that what I was thinking because sometime a lot of people or modders want to keep modding the game which I do understand but I am more concern of game files for Steam like AddOn and etc that you put the mods in because I am not sure how would that going to work in Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection once Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection release on March 14th if you know what I mean.

Yeah. Nothing is known yet, but I hope (or imagine) that they do not modify the LVL hierarchy of each game too much. That is, there may be an AddOn folder for each game and when you open the game a menu where you can select the game you desire to play. It will all depend on how they manage it with regards to mod support.
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

A little sneak peak at Kashyyyk: Docks

In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1