Poll for the SWBFgamers Map Pack

Started by Shazam, January 10, 2013, 05:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which maps would you like to have in the SWBFgamers map pack?

Mars Siege by Phobos
9 (50%)
Naboo: Forest Outpost by Phobos
7 (38.9%)
Slaughterhouse 2.0 by Phobos
10 (55.6%)
Nar Shaddaa by Sereja
8 (44.4%)
Sereja's Fairy Tale
7 (38.9%)
Naboo: Prototype by ggctuk
3 (16.7%)
Bespin: Security Compound by SleepKiller
11 (61.1%)
Asteriod: Mining Facility by SleepKiller
8 (44.4%)
Miranda: Facility by UNIT 33 and Snake
10 (55.6%)
Snake's Paintball Camp 2.0
6 (33.3%)
Korriban: City Ruins by Snake
5 (27.8%)
Utapau: Island Assault by Snake
8 (44.4%)
Bloody Times 1.2 by DEAGLE
1 (5.6%)
Jabba Goes Party Hall by DEAGLE
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2013, 05:57:13 PM

Well, most of my maps, laggy for slow PC, required edited common.lvl, and impossible to play on-line.
So, you may also try create "single player" and "on-line" packs ;).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

February 10, 2013, 09:15:28 AM #16 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 09:26:31 AM by Agent Z
Sorry, guys. I completely forgot about this.. The voting for the map pack has been over for some time, here are the final results:

• Bespin: Security Compound by SleepKiller with 11 votes (11.6%)

• Slaughterhouse 2.0 by Phobos with 10 votes (10.5%)

• Miranda: Facility by UNIT 33 and Snake with 10 votes (10.5%)

• Mars Siege by Phobos with 9 votes (9.5%)

• Utapau: Island Assault by Snake with 8 votes (8.4%)

• Asteriod: Mining Facility by SleepKiller with 8 votes (8.4%)

• Nar Shaddaa by Sereja with 8 votes (8.4%)

I know it was suggested for us to have 4-6 maps for the map pack, but the votes were extremely close and we have a 3-way tie with 8 votes. We would need to either have 4 maps or 7.  I personally think that the maps with 8 votes are exellent and deserve to be in the map pack. Is it possible for us to use 7, or would that be too many?

Quote from: Agent Z on February 10, 2013, 09:15:28 AM

I know it was suggested for us to have 4-6 maps for the map pack, but the votes were extremely close and we have a 3-way tie with 8 votes. We would need to either have 4 maps or 7.  I personally think that the maps with 8 votes are exellent and deserve to be in the map pack. Is it possible for us to use 7, or would that be too many?
i dont see why that would be a problem.

Looks like a solid map list I'd go with all 7

I see no problem with having seven maps in it. Although we could always split it into two parts and that way we could include another map having four in each.

Say, perhaps if we want to promote the map pack, we could have the guys at 411 Remnant help out in making the promotional vids! :D

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 10, 2013, 02:14:43 PM
Say, perhaps if we want to promote the map pack, we could have the guys at 411 Remnant help out in making the promotional vids! :D
Good idea,lets wait him to answer,maybe even pimped can help.

Quote from: SleepKiller on February 10, 2013, 02:09:27 PM
I see no problem with having seven maps in it. Although we could always split it into two parts and that way we could include another map having four in each.

Great idea, only problem is the "runners up" for the vote tied with 7 votes. I'm not sure how we can just choose one.

Fairy Tale did win the Halloween Contest. Perhaps it should be selected based off that?

February 10, 2013, 06:57:06 PM #24 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:59:50 PM by Agent Z
Quote from: SleepKiller on February 10, 2013, 06:29:23 PM
Fairy Tale did win the Halloween Contest. Perhaps it should be selected based off that?

I would rather have Fair Tale too, as long as Phobos isn't offended. In all fairness, Sereja only has one map in the pack and Phobos already has two. I think adding Fairy Tale is a good compromise.

Taking a second look at the results of the vote I noticed that there are two maps from SK, two from Snake (with help from UNIT 33), two from Phobos, and only one from Sereja. I say we add Sereja's map. :)

Quote from: Agent Z on February 10, 2013, 06:57:06 PM
I would rather have Fair Tale too, as long as Phobos isn't offended. In all fairness, Sereja only has one map in the pack and Phobos already has two. I think adding Fairy Tale is a good compromise.

Taking a second look at the results of the vote I noticed that there are two maps from SK, two from Snake (with help from UNIT 33), two from Phobos, and only one from Sereja. I say we add Sereja's map. :)
Offended by what? You can release them in packs of 3 or 4 or whatever works  :blink: