Hi Everybody

Started by SWBFFAN, March 28, 2015, 12:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys Im new to the site and I found the site while watching a youtube video to download star wars battlefront 1. I played battlefront 2 on PS2 as a kid and just wanted to try the original and hopefully relive battlefront 2. :D Someone in the youtube comment section basically mentioned the site so I decided to check it out. I am 17 and am a senior in high school and graduating this June. Class of 2015! woot woot! lol anyway thanks everyone and take care. :)

Quick question, Can I download the game on this site? If not where can I pick it up?

Amazon sells the CD copies for $10USD still I believe. (Though Led will probably have that covered by the time I get this posted. :P)

In any case, welcome to the site! Nice to hear of a fellow 2015 grad. Same here man! Class of 2015 FTW! :)

Welcome to the site. Unfortunately you can't download battlefront anywhere (legally) but it's cheap on amazon.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome! I'm also graduating this year, but in May.

You can also get some good deals on ebay.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

March 28, 2015, 06:32:45 PM #7 Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:36:27 PM by Commander Awesome
Welcome to the Front! *Salutes*

I suggest getting the Fan Favorites 1 pack, which comes with both Battlefront  games and Star Wars: Republic Commando, another awesome game, all for about the price of one game. Or for a bit more, there's the Best of PC pack, which has the first Battlefront, Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Outcast, Empire at War and Republic Commando, all of which are amazing.

EDIT: I almost forgot: Downloading THIS little patch will allow you to play the game online again!

Hi, welcome!
Quote from: Commander Awesome on March 28, 2015, 06:32:45 PM
I suggest getting the Fan Favorites 1 pack, which comes with both Battlefront  games and Star Wars: Republic Commando, another awesome game, all for about the price of one game.
I second this. I got the battlefront 1.1 (can't remember if it was cd or DVDs..), later I gave it to my brother when I bought the Fan Favorites so we could play online together. (I have a total of 4 dvds for battlefront now xD)

Welcome to the site! :bow:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

I got both SWBF1 and SWBF2 for roughly $5 a piece at Half Price Books. I don't know if you have one in your area, but they are a great place to find older (or newer) inexpensive games.
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Can't believe i paid 20€ for the game lol... (Obviously that was what it costed when it was released in spain, in 2005 #SpainIsDifferent)

Welcome, btw
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com