Download Origin, add Friends

Started by Led, April 18, 2015, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 20, 2015, 02:29:24 PM #15 Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:36:39 PM by Norwood
Nothing has changed at my end, I still cannot add Led or Gdh92, or find you Snake.

I also can't add Syyy or Disciple either, which leads me to think the issue is at my end.

Edit: Have you guys verified your emails?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: Norwood on April 20, 2015, 02:29:24 PM
Nothing has changed at my end, I still cannot add Led or Gdh92, or find you Snake.

I also can't add Syyy or Disciple either, which leads me to think the issue is at my end.

Edit: Have you guys verified your emails?

I added snake (looked like GardenSnake to me at first :)  ) and norwood
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I added you, Norwood.
My email is verified. Maybe our Origin's username is different from the id that is linked to our account?

My Origin ID is thetakedown77. Right now I just have Dead Space 3 on my account, so I probably won't use it until SWBF comes out  ;)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Well, I still cannot send or receive friend requests. I have done some digging and it appears that my profile is stuck in a weird partial "Offline" state. I've tried several fixes, but nothing has worked.

I have posted on the EA support forum, hopefully they can find the issue.

That's strange..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

TCECall-of-Duty
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Mine is Brawnzium.

Also, anyone know how to migrate Steam games to Origin? I have a few that apparently are eligible for the migration, but when I go to add the CD key it keeps saying this key has already been used (no duh). Anyone found a workaround for their Steam-bought EA titles?

Quote from: Gold Man on April 26, 2015, 12:29:19 PM
Mine is Brawnzium.

Also, anyone know how to migrate Steam games to Origin? I have a few that apparently are eligible for the migration, but when I go to add the CD key it keeps saying this key has already been used (no duh). Anyone found a workaround for their Steam-bought EA titles?

To be honest I thought people would be trying the opposite since Origin is so limited.  :XD:
photobucket limit image removed

My Origin ID is caddeusfd.
Nothing is written here...

Quote from: Gamma on April 26, 2015, 02:00:34 PM
My Origin ID is caddeusfd.

Hmm I tried pasting that into the search and it said that wasn't correct. No caps or anything in that?
photobucket limit image removed

Quote from: Gold Man on April 18, 2015, 01:38:00 PM
Just when I thought I'd only ever need Steam....

Curious though, does Origin allow you to add money via some form of Origin cards like Steam cards do? Or do you have to forcibly give them credit card info and that crap?
Sadly there aren't Origin gift cards.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on April 26, 2015, 04:32:13 PM
Sadly there aren't Origin gift cards.
Um, actually there are. I just saw them at Walmart today!

http://www.ea.com/1/game-cards

I'll gladly play with you guys on PC, but you probably know already I don't have a good enough computer to run the game. I'll probably be a year, maybe 2 behind the release of the new game before I actually get to it.

But, anyways my Origin email is: jedicam@netzero.net (I don't know if you can search for that, but that's it.)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper