Signature Request

Started by Droideka, November 14, 2012, 06:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi folks, I'm not sure how many people on this site do up signatures on top of modding, but I thought I'd request a new signature that I could use.

Colors: Blue and White
Background image: I found this old link on Creative Matrix, it has alot of great backgrounds: http://ryanchurch.com/
Text/Name: Droideka
Image: I know this is a SWBF Forum...but a Halo Spartan, doesn't have to be master chief. If it could somehow fit in with the blue/white theme that would be cool.
Quote: "Our duty as soldiers is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost." - John 117
Other stuff: The signature has to be smaller than the maximum allowed by the forum, which is 500 x 220 pixels. Preferably, something a little bigger than my current sig would be cool.

Thanks  :moo:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

November 14, 2012, 07:16:44 PM #1 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:19:34 PM by -RepublicCommando-
I love making art work! :P
How bout these? (this most likely isn't the best I can do, I just had time to do these now)
Edit: I can resize them without pixelation if you want, and swap the BG in 1 second. Just tell me what you want.    1 has no drop shadow behind your name, and the spartan, the other has that, and a neat gray style BG.

Heck, I might even consider being a custom sig maker on the site here, if anyone wants :O

November 14, 2012, 07:22:00 PM #2 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:26:55 PM by Josh
Could you do something for me? Either the San Jose sharks fighting the Detroit Red Wings(hockey)(make sure Red Wings look like there losing), or Jeff Gordon climbing out of his car in victory lane.(nascar)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Wow Great Job RC!! Do you think you can make me a signature with a sniper firing a bullet and with a space background and my saying "I can kill you, I can do worse with a sniper." And have my name going across in some direction? If so it would be greatly apppreciated!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I like the sigs RC, the second one fits more with the colors I was thinking of though. I think the text could be a bit smaller, but that's the only other thing I can think of. thanks for making it  :cheers:

Also, for any other requests, you guys can make separate topics with layouts like the one I used, try to give the person making your sig as much detail as possible  :moo:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Looks like I gots me a job O.o
Heck yeah, I'd love to do that guys! I'll get to work right away.
QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I might get in on this too, I am fairly good with masking and doing photo tweaks here and there. :D

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 14, 2012, 07:26:13 PM
Looks like I gots me a job O.o
Heck yeah, I'd love to do that guys! I'll get to work right away.
QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
LOL :XD: like your quote and Thank You a bunch :cheer:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Okay here we go, me and goldman can make them if anyone wants, and if anyone else wants to help us create, and has any experience in art work, feel free to help.
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5589.0